2025 QB Julian Lewis

KDB

29 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

I'm in the 'never say never' camp, especially if the current trajectory of both programs for the current season stay on the same path.

But on the other hand, if we don't get him, I have plenty faith we will have a solid QB room in 2025. C'est la vie.

It’s feel the longer this plays out the better chances we get….

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

I'm in the 'never say never' camp, especially if the current trajectory of both programs for the current season stay on the same path.

But on the other hand, if we don't get him, I have plenty faith we will have a solid QB room in 2025. C'est la vie.

I agree completely. CCC has a pretty good record of identifying qb's and getting them into the program. If the guy he wants is not on the roster, he will go get him.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

if we both win saturday and Lewis flips to IU, Btown might tear down a goal post if both of these happen before fans leave the stands Saturday

.....beating Ohio State would be worthy of tearing down a goal post, especially if it was at home. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

feels left out.  maybe regretting his decision to decommit.

I'd feel a bit embarrassed coming back to visit. These kids just make knee jerk decisions that leave me thinking, "why or what happened"? I could see if IU was a hot mess, but they are one of the hottest teams in America right now, why not be a part of that? 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I'd feel a bit embarrassed coming back to visit. These kids just make knee jerk decisions that leave me thinking, "why or what happened"? I could see if IU was a hot mess, but they are one of the hottest teams in America right now, why not be a part of that? 

Coach Cig seems like a coach that would tell him thanks, but no thanks you already made your decision