Louisville Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, rogue3542 said:

Why the hell is jay williams so intent on making excuses for the refs?

it is kinda weird.  i don't think it is nearly as bad or lopsided as yesterday though.  it gets old when people complain every game about it.  it's like the little boy who cried wolf.  when they are really bad it doesn't mean as much because everyone complains every game.  

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

it is kinda weird.  i don't think it is nearly as bad or lopsided as yesterday though.  it gets old when people complain every game about it.  it's like the little boy who cried wolf.  when they are really bad it doesn't mean as much because everyone complains every game.  

Much consistently worse yesterday; however the two bad calls today have been monumentally bad. Reneau’s hand was a full foot away, and the other one was so clearly all ball it’s not funny

15 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Gunn looks athletic and his shot looks solid. Hope he gets a couple 3s to fall soon. Just stop shooting the 18 footers; most inefficient shot in basketball. 

No. His shot does not look solid. He always misses. Always. He has been playing really well in every other way, but he needs to get it out of his head that he is a shooter. He should be done shooting until at least 2024.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

I mean, he said yesterday we did end his college career....

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

He played at Duke  He is used to them giving his team all the calls. 

Funny that Duke people don’t realize their success came from Indiana. Without RMK making that call to get K the job, and standing behind coach K until he got rolling, Duke wouldn’t have any clout today.

• Like 3