IUBB '24/‘25

DC2345

8 hours ago, BruceDouglas said:

Parrish and Norlander don't agree on IU's prognosis this season. Sorry that you guys will have to try and agree with Parrish. 🤣

https://www.cbssports.com/podcasts/eye-on-college-basketball/

They were only one game apart on the overall (Parrish 23 wins, Norlander 22) and Norlander didn't proffer a conference record (Parrish had us at 13-7)

Not surprised by them. 

The season can't start soon enough...

Edited by IUFLA

Transcript of Coach Crean talking about this year's Hoosiers on the Hoosier Hysterics podcast courtesy of Inside the Hall...

I thought this was the most interesting quote...

"(Kanaan) Carlyle, I’ve loved him since he was a freshman in high school. He’s one of the hardest playing, toughest minded, get after you, guard the ball… " 

Love it...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Transcript of Coach Crean talking about this year's Hoosiers on the Hoosier Hysterics podcast courtesy of Inside the Hall...

I thought this was the most interesting quote...

"(Kanaan) Carlyle, I’ve loved him since he was a freshman in high school. He’s one of the hardest playing, toughest minded, get after you, guard the ball… " 

Love it...

I thought Crean’s entire breakdown was  really, really good. It was very fair and balanced, no bashing, no sunshine pumping, just an honest take. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I thought Crean’s entire breakdown was  really, really good. It was very fair and balanced, no bashing, no sunshine pumping, just an honest take. 

Except the part about guarding the ball. Not sure what CTC knows about guarding anything. 😬 I try to say that with the utmost respect bc I appreciate his time here. 😉

• Haha 1