IUBB '24/‘25

DC2345

On 7/26/2024 at 10:35 PM, jv1972iu said:

Saw a post on the BTB site saying Newton has had another setback with his injury.  Post was by Chris007.  

That guy wants to be an insider, but he's been wrong on just about everything since the early Archie days. I think he works for the university, but doesn't have actually info, he's just close enough that he's usually among the first to hear the bad info and rumors that get spread around. 

("Cap" means lies/lying, FYI)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

That guy wants to be an insider, but he's been wrong on just about everything since the early Archie days. I think he works for the university, but doesn't have actually info, he's just close enough that he's usually among the first to hear the bad info and rumors that get spread around. 

Yeah, I’m not concerned about insider issues.  I saw the post and shared the information.  😊✌️

28 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Yeah, I’m not concerned about insider issues.  I saw the post and shared the information.  😊✌️

No worries. Was never my intent to call you or, just wanted to counter the guy pretending to know more he does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Maedhros said:

image.png.1845a731814d401f5acf6ff9596bb315.png 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I hope everyone is happy that we used all 13 scholarships LOL!

I'm happy. It was stupid to leave it unfilled when you can pick up a 7ft transfer for one year. We didn't need anything positions 1-3. 

Literally you lose nothing.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

I'm happy. It was stupid to leave it unfilled when you can pick up a 7ft transfer for one year. We didn't need anything positions 1-3. 

Literally you lose nothing.  

….uggggh, teachers back to school Thursday, CC

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 9:16 PM, Maedhros said:

That story was pushed by one of the former Hysterics "insiders"

• Sad 1