2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

On 10/17/2024 at 7:01 PM, IUDan93 said:

I think IU Football is proof that you can have success with heavy transfer portal turnover. It's not where you get the players, it's what you do with them. This year will likely provide the answer to the single important question: Can CMW win?

Exactly! I think we already know the answer to that but I guess we will see for sure soon. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2024 at 8:23 PM, 5fouls said:

The reality is that some of the opinions on here about this situation are not really  opinions about this situation at all.  They are agenda driven posts to push a narrative either for or against Woodson.

We could go undefeated this season and those that have an agenda against Woodson would use his age to complain about the future, or call his portal success unsustainable.

Those that support Woodson would still find ways to deflect the blame if IU goes 17-15 this season and misses the tourney yet again.

How about this approach.  Let the season play out.  Be happy if we do well and unhappy if we dont.  It's kind of silly to get all worked up about something without seeing how it plays out first.

Probably the biggest issue I have as a sports fan. Just can't take the chill pill sometimes.