2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

27 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Three weeks ago, some laughed when I said that we had to watch UNC and Sean May closely here. A lot of, it's always been IU or UConn. Yet, here we are. Multiple recent visits by the UNC staff. 

Still don’t fear them in this recruitment 

Edited by Andrew

59 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Three weeks ago, some laughed when I said that we had to watch UNC and Sean May closely here. A lot of, it's always been IU or UConn. Yet, here we are. Multiple recent visits by the UNC staff. 

Respectfully, you’re still wrong 

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I’m from Indiana and still live in the Midwest.  One area I never considered when I looked for a job was the northeast. 

Can’t imagine I am the only midwestern guy who would think that way.  UConn would be one hell of a hard sell for me.  

Storrs, CT isn’t NY. 

Josh Mullins: 

“But he’s also told me that he doesn’t care if he went 12 hours away.  When you got to Storrs, Conn., it’s small.  He was like ‘Hey this is like Greenfield.’  Sometimes Braylon is cool with being a rock star on the court but no so much off the court.  UConn is kind of that way, and they’ve done a great job, they’re back-to-back champs.  Their development of players is different.

19 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I’m from Indiana and still live in the Midwest.  One area I never considered when I looked for a job was the northeast. 

Can’t imagine I am the only midwestern guy who would think that way.  UConn would be one hell of a hard sell for me.  

One of the few states I have not been to (or that I can recall going to/driving through etc.), but from what I have gathered Connecticut is a pretty nice place to live. 

Edited by OGIUAndy

13 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Storrs, CT isn’t NY. 

Josh Mullins: 

“But he’s also told me that he doesn’t care if he went 12 hours away.  When you got to Storrs, Conn., it’s small.  He was like ‘Hey this is like Greenfield.’  Sometimes Braylon is cool with being a rock star on the court but no so much off the court.  UConn is kind of that way, and they’ve done a great job, they’re back-to-back champs.  Their development of players is different.

It’s not the size of the city.  I live in a huge city.  Culturally, the NE is quite different.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Interviewed for a job in Connecticut, difference was it was on the coast looking out toward Long Island.

25 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Unfortunately, listening to his Vegas interview, IU’s advantage is only geography. He said he had great relationships with all of the coaching staffs. You could sense his excitement about UConn. 

Just going by the interview you would rank them

UCONN 

UNC 

IU

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just going by the interview you would rank them

UCONN 

UNC 

IU

IU may still get Mullins. However, it’s obvious how much of a hole this coaching staff has dug themselves when recruiting pure shooting guards. CMW, in year 4, has to invite a prospect to practice to showcase a new, more guard friendly offense. All UConn has to do is show game tape and say you’re Cam Spencer. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

IU may still get Mullins. However, it’s obvious how much of a hole this coaching staff has dug themselves when recruiting pure shooting guards. CMW, in year 4, has to invite a prospect to practice to showcase a new, more guard friendly offense. All UConn has to do is show game tape and say you’re Cam Spencer. 

Seems Mikel Brown saying he will wait until spring to make a decision can only be good for IU.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Seems Mikel Brown saying he will wait until spring to make a decision can only be good for IU.

Not as familiar with his recruitment. I know Ole Miss and KY are high on his list. Are you suggesting he’s waiting to see how IU plays this year?

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He gone!

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Not as familiar with his recruitment. I know Ole Miss and KY are high on his list. Are you suggesting he’s waiting to see how IU plays this year?

If what’s being talked about with the influx of playmakers, wouldn’t you want to see?

5 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I lived in the area during a champ season. Ricky Moore their starting PG got me tickets a lot. And I wouldnt send my kid there. They drive 45 mins to play most home games. who else does that.

• Like 1