2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

8 minutes ago, Basketball Junkie said:

Exactly. It's UK. Whether one chooses to admit it or not they are one of the top programs in the country.

I think in the end it will be IU. But with the combination of of UK, Pope's offense and Moreno I don't believe it's nearly as sure of a thing as most do.

Yawn. I'll admit nothing.

Why is UK even a finalist? 

Edited by btownqb

18 minutes ago, Basketball Junkie said:

That's your choice. But it doesn't make it not the truth.

I don't know why for sure. I gave 3 reasons I think they are finalists. I guess the simple answer is because Mullins says they are.

UK was out when they got Johnson. Mullins dad didn’t like that take. They are only still “in it” because of NIL. Braylon is worth double what he was this spring. He used his leverage wisely. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Basketball Junkie said:

Exactly. It's UK. Whether one chooses to admit it or not they are one of the top programs in the country.

I think in the end it will be IU. But with the combination of of UK, Pope's offense and Moreno I don't believe it's nearly as sure of a thing as most do.

UK had a shot prior to Johnson committing 

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

with Darius Adams getting a CB to UCONN, have to think Mullins rethinks going to UCONN.  

Could they both choose UCONN?

If anyone can convince Mullins it would be Hurley with that being said Mullins family didn’t like UK taking someone from same position so I’d think they would have to feel exact same way towards UCONN

• Thanks 1