2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

1 hour ago, Victobmyboy said:

Why? It’s part of it. What’s the issue with bringing that to this thread? 

I don’t trust anything coming from UK media or sources plus this weekend will be telling about what the future holds not to mention head coaches aren’t always the greatest people to be talking about visit plans 

Edited by DC2345

The old model of recruiting high school kids and developing them over a four year period is all but dead. I really enjoyed that approach because I was able to watch kids grow and improve. The stability was nice. Now, and for the foreseeable future, we have free agency. Given the new reality, I'm not nearly as invested in high school kids, no matter how good they are or where they are from. It's sad, but that's just how it is.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I wouldn’t pay much attention to SI’s reporting. They tend to throw things out there just to get clicks.

Edited by Hoosier4Life53

50 minutes ago, cthomas said:

The old model of recruiting high school kids and developing them over a four year period is all but dead. I really enjoyed that approach because I was able to watch kids grow and improve. The stability was nice. Now, and for the foreseeable future, we have free agency. Given the new reality, I'm not nearly as invested in high school kids, no matter how good they are or where they are from. It's sad, but that's just how it is.

It isn't just about high school kids but getting guys from portal like Rice and Carlisle who has 3 years left.

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

“Braylon’s dad is a big fan of Michigan’s (head coach) Dusty May. … May could land Mullins as a sort of pseudo-Indiana. … (Indiana head coach) Mike Woodson versus Dan Hurley is not even close to a fair fight, but Dusty May definitely has some legs. That makes too much sense for a kid like Braylon.”

“Wildcard IU will “pay almost anything” to keep him in the state (of) Indiana,” Zanetto said.”

Edited by 13th&Jackson