2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

11 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

So he’s just playing UNC, but had the courtesy to cancel Duke? Not buying that he isn’t open to UNC. 

“That includes a previously scheduled early October trip to Duke that is now also definitively canceled, he confirms.”

I’m buying. Been zero chatter about UNC other than this visit. If the IU visit was this week and UNC was next week I’d bet money this visit would be canceled too. I bet he’s ready to shut this down. 10 visits in 2 1/2 months is pretty aggressive. We have been hearing for 2 weeks he probably won’t do all these visits. It’s UConn or IU. 

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The only time I've ever been to North Carolina, the Charlotte airport Bojangles was sold out of chicken... 

F that place. 

I have enjoyed Charlotte airport during my travel(4 times flying through to there in 2 years). 

I saw Dane Fife at Charlotte airport on my last visit, we flew back to Indy on the same flight.  I gave him a ride back to Bloomington.  That was an interesting yet fun ride home!

Edited by dwtaylor1055
  • Like 1