2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

15 hours ago, IU Scott said:

You shouldn't believe anyone on a message board who say they have inside info.

I had legit inside info regarding Trey's season ending injury. I think you can't trust some who have an obvious ax to grind and are constantly pushing one narrative. That being said, recruiting predictions are just that. Unless it's coming from a player directly it's always going to be hearsay. But to believe a player is leaning toward IU in spite of the head coach makes zero sense. So his counter argument and so called relation to Mullins (whether you believe that or not) is more plausible than the initial post. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

🤷‍♂️ If he's a troll, does it make it less convincing then the other people who are wrong most of the time? He says he is. If he's wrong, then chalk it up to bs post. The other poster seems to be full of it. Mullins doesn't like Woody, only the assistants? Does that make any sense? 

This makes 0 sense. Why would IU even still be in the picture if this were true?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ledies22 said:

This makes 0 sense. Why would IU even still be in the picture if this were true?

its recruiting, nothing makes sense. Remember when the first time you heard of a player was in the news paper after they committed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reacher said:

We gotta land this kid. He’s local, he’s a shooter which we need bad, he’s likely not going pro early or anything like that so he can be a fixture to build around for the long haul, sounds like a good kid that won’t cause problems anywhere, and he’s athletic. So yea…we need him. And to keep the borders closed to outside teams as much as possible.

put all that together and he is vital for more reasons then his talent.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

that's his simple way of saying, his sources are telling him IU. 

Thanks. Guess I misplaced my secret decoder ring.

At least the term "done deal" wasn't used. That's always when something bad happens.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I should have a better feel for where everything stands here in a couple weeks, but I know for certain IU has not won this recruitment. In a very good spot, but it’s not over. He isn’t taking visits just to take visits. Like I said, should have a good update in a couple weeks. As I have always said, I think distance will be a big factor, so while they enjoyed the UCONN visit I would be surprised if he ended up there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, KDB said:

I should have a better feel for where everything stands here in a couple weeks, but I know for certain IU has not won this recruitment. In a very good spot, but it’s not over. He isn’t taking visits just to take visits. Like I said, should have a good update in a couple weeks. As I have always said, I think distance will be a big factor, so while they enjoyed the UCONN visit I would be very surprised if he ended up there.

Yep not even sure I would consider UConn a major player. Feel Michigan and Kentucky are the two biggest threats.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, IndyResident16 said:

Yep not even sure I would consider UConn a major player. Feel Michigan and Kentucky are the two biggest threats.

This is accurate. That said IU is still in a good spot with Mullins.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ledies22 said:

welcome back from summer vacation. 

haha pretty much.  I've had a busy summer but figured it was time to jump back on the board with fall sports and recruiting visits getting started up here soon.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Braylon Mullins visits UConn, deletes old social media posts of other schools shortly after!

These guys are making this a big deal, haven't seen it posted on here 

It’s nothing to make a deal of lol. Someone in their discord freaked out about it so they made a video. Plus he’s already added the posts back lol. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Sea Turtle said:

This seems to be trending away. 

How so?? I haven’t seen that at all. I just see a kid that’s been in IUs pocket blow up and is enjoying the attention and opportunity to check out other elite schools. He still remembers who has been in his corner from the start.