2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

someone's comment about PU was removed or deleted since this was posted lol 

It was me.  Didn’t even mention anything about Purdue other than not being a blueblood.  But deleted it because some people could’ve taken it the wrong way.  My comment was about the bottom row being what people would consider current bluebloods. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It was me.  Didn’t even mention anything about Purdue other than not being a blueblood.  But deleted it because some people could’ve taken it the wrong way.  My comment was about the bottom row being what people would consider current bluebloods. 

Seriously? That's what you're going with? That you made the point about this bottom row...

image.png.372537f94038678cacc4e893a2399a40.png

being the "current bluebloods" to say Purdue wasn't in that club?

🤣

51 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Seriously? That's what you're going with? That you made the point about this bottom row...

image.png.372537f94038678cacc4e893a2399a40.png

being the "current bluebloods" to say Purdue wasn't in that club?

🤣

I wasn’t even making an argument for or against Purdue.  I just found it interesting that the bottom row would be what people would consider current bluebloods.  

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I wasn’t even making an argument for or against Purdue.  I just found it interesting that the bottom row would be what people would consider current bluebloods.  

You couldn't make an argument for Purdue because there's not a metric, made up or otherwise, that would remotely support that stance...Zero...Zilch...Nada...

As for your second sentence...

🤣

You know why you posted it...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

You couldn't make an argument for Purdue because there's not a metric, made up or otherwise, that would remotely support that stance...Zero...Zilch...Nada...

As for your second sentence...

🤣

You know why you posted it...

I know there’s not an argument for it.  That’s why I didn’t make one.  

Of course I know why I posted it.  That’s why I deleted it.  He made a jab and I jabbed right back. 

21 hours ago, dgambill said:

Heard that before…not holding my breath. Want him bad…he just looks/plays like a winning player.

On BTBanners, one poster who claims to be his cousin said we're in the driver seat and have been for a while and nothing has changed. 

8 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

On BTBanners, one poster who claims to be his cousin said we're in the driver seat and have been for a while and nothing has changed. 

You actually believe he is a relative of Mullins. That guy use to post a lot of crazy stuff over there even before this recruitment 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 4:23 PM, IU Scott said:

You actually believe he is a relative of Mullins. That guy use to post a lot of crazy stuff over there even before this recruitment 

He also says Haralson isn’t happening but look what popped today. 

On 7/28/2024 at 4:23 PM, IU Scott said:

🤷‍♂️ If he's a troll, does it make it less convincing then the other people who are wrong most of the time? He says he is. If he's not, then chalk it up to bs post. The other poster seems to be full of it. Mullins doesn't like Woody, only the assistants? Does that make any sense? 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

🤷‍♂️ If he's a troll, does it make it less convincing then the other people who are wrong most of the time? He says he is. If he's wrong, then chalk it up to bs post. The other poster seems to be full of it. Mullins doesn't like Woody, only the assistants? Does that make any sense? 

You shouldn't believe anyone on a message board who say they have inside info.

• Like 1