2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

41 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

"Son, Hawaii and Pepperdine are solid schools with a rich basketball history." 

🙂

I drove by Pepperdine Monday afternoon while on a quick family visit and took my Mother to dinner in Malibu.  Having spent my junior high and high school years in So Cal, I said out loud while driving by, why the hell didn’t I go there?!!? 😂 

• Haha 2

Knew something had to be up. Was cruising down Main this morning and noticed a bunch more cars at Carmel High School. Coach Woodson, Walsh, and Jordy all there along with I believe Izzo, Fran and I think someone said Hurley was in town too.

Amazing what a year can do. At this time last year Mullins was the ok if he wants to commit type recruit now he's a national soon to be 5 star and Burger Boy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Knew something had to be up. Was cruising down Main this morning and noticed a bunch more cars at Carmel High School. Coach Woodson, Walsh, and Jordy all there along with I believe Izzo, Fran and I think someone said Hurley was in town too.

Amazing what a year can do. At this time last year Mullins was the ok if he wants to commit type recruit now he's a national soon to be 5 star and Burger Boy.

Saw that on Twitter, about a quarter into the game or I would have stopped by. Braylon put on a show, too. 32 points in a 60-58 win over Ben Davis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Saw that on Twitter, about a quarter into the game or I would have stopped by. Braylon put on a show, too. 32 points in a 60-58 win over Ben Davis.

Same. I stopped by the Farmers Market to get the first My Dad's Sweet Corn of the year, swung into Joe's for some meat for tonight and if I knew he was playing I would have just stopped in too.

Guess he had a monster game. I just saw a dunk too. Didn't realize the hops he had. 

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Same. I stopped by the Farmers Market to get the first My Dad's Sweet Corn of the year, swung into Joe's for some meat for tonight and if I knew he was playing I would have just stopped in too.

Guess he had a monster game. I just saw a dunk too. Didn't realize the hops he had. 

Ha! I was almost at the Farmer's Market too. Wanted to pick up some focaccia but the baker I like to buy from is on a break for the season. 😞

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Ha! I was almost at the Farmer's Market too. Wanted to pick up some focaccia but the baker I like to buy from is on a break for the season. 😞

Go to Niemann's Harvest Market. The bakery there is nothing short of perfection and pretty reasonable too.

Sorry gang! I'll keep the moving forward comments to Mullins.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Afternoon game again Brady Koehler 

• Like 2

Latest interview  courtesy of @The Daily Hoosier

"That was just the latest way IU showed their interest in Mullins, who played at the Indiana team camp a week ago, including a game against fellow 2025 target Trent Sisley when around 25 players, coaches and staff members from the Hoosier program came to watch.

That didn’t go unnoticed.

“Especially when we played Trent, they brought all the players, the whole staff, and that means a lot, especially seeing them all in person.  That definitely gives them some leverage.”

:) 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Latest interview  courtesy of @The Daily Hoosier

"That was just the latest way IU showed their interest in Mullins, who played at the Indiana team camp a week ago, including a game against fellow 2025 target Trent Sisley when around 25 players, coaches and staff members from the Hoosier program came to watch.

That didn’t go unnoticed.

“Especially when we played Trent, they brought all the players, the whole staff, and that means a lot, especially seeing them all in person.  That definitely gives them some leverage.”

:) 

I also like that Moreno was the ring leader in having all three kids visit at same time!