2025 SG Braylon Mullins Commits to UCONN

KDB

1 hour ago, Iuprof said:

Any idea on when Mullins will announce. Monteverde starts play 11/16, and he said he would announce before the start of the season, but I have heard nothing on any time line. Any hints?

Mullins doesn't play for Montverde, he plays for Greenfield. Indiana high School basketball usually starts around Thanksgiving 

3 hours ago, Iuprof said:

Any idea on when Mullins will announce. Monteverde starts play 11/16, and he said he would announce before the start of the season, but I have heard nothing on any time line. Any hints?

Well he goes to Greenfield Central and their first game is on 11/26. However it sounds like the announcement could come sometime between Oct 18-Oct 31 

Edited by DC2345

On 9/28/2024 at 8:44 AM, Between2Halls said:

I need someone to tell me where my hopes should be. Feeling shaky. 😂

Woodson  got his one Indiana  high school  recruit!!Sisley  will  be  a  good one!!Box checked  by Woodson!!Time to move on.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Hubert Davis is visiting Mullins today. I'm not sure why unless he's going to try and see if he can pressure Mullins into a UNC commitment before Dennis commits. 

Recruiting  to win not finish in second!

6 hours ago, ledies22 said:

Woulda figured last pitch would be shortly before decision making, unless he is telling everyone to stop so he can have 2 weeks to consider…? 

He’s not going to stop communicating but the in person visits will be over.