Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

5 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I know a lot on here root against Illinois, Purdue, and Wisconsin, but we need the Big10 to win games out of conference, then beat up on them when we play them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wiscy is the only one I will be rooting for today.  Although what you say is true.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Illinois is surprising me. Both teams have cooled off a bit but a good half of basketball so far. One thing that's good for us down the road. Doesn't seem that Illinois has improved on their interior D once again. We should be able to exploit that.

We sure did last year...

Who on Illinois gets Ware? Hawkins? 

Who gets Reneau? Gurierre? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Illinois is surprising me. Both teams have cooled off a bit but a good half of basketball so far. One thing that's good for us down the road. Doesn't seem that Illinois has improved on their interior D once again. We should be able to exploit that.

Illinois made an adjustment clogging up the passing lanes. Tennessee has 11 assists this half but none since the 8:30 mark

• Like 2

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Not sure but those would be my best guess. I like our matchups vs them...Galloway on Shannon and just hope our perimeter D is doing their job. 

Galloway didn't do so well on him at Champaign last year...It was a short sample size, but CJ stayed in front of him in the little time he was in that game...

But I think we'll kill them inside...

• Like 2