Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

Was watching football but I looked at the boxscore this morning. +11 at the FT Line on the road and you lose? Would like to know what Northwestern did on D....or maybe it was a combination of what Purdue couldn't do with undersized guards??

Either way. It's early December.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Was watching football but I looked at the boxscore this morning. +11 at the FT Line on the road and you lose? Would like to know what Northwestern did on D....or maybe it was a combination of what Purdue couldn't do with undersized guards??

Either way. It's early December.

Turned the ball over way too much (NW turned it only three times), shot poorly from 3, NW hit a lot of tough shots and made half their 3’s, and Edey missed too many bunnies he usually makes. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IndyHoosier said:

Purdue just throw it up to the big dummy that’s a foot taller than everyone. Such BS lol. Literally trash without that dude. And he walks off saying “I do this s%&t!” No, big dummy, you’re just tall. If you really “did this s$&t” you would be in the NBA. What an absolute clown 🤡 🤣

Ahh the “he’s only good because he’s tall” argument. Probably one of my favs lol.