Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

1 minute ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Pretty crowded too

Ah. Was just going off Scott's statement that Calimari only had nine scholarship players.  Granted, I'm sure the overall talent is pretty good, but there's room for the right fit?

11 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Rumor is he told MP he wanted guarantees 

Aaand the Purdue propaganda machine is off and running with the usual spin to make the player leaving look like the bad guy while the program dodges a bullet. Typical. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Aaand the Purdue propaganda machine is off and running with the usual spin to make the player leaving look like the bad guy while the program dodges a bullet. Typical. 

So he just decides in June ????

I don’t think he’s a bad guy but a bad fit 

Honestly don’t know why he committed in the first place?  Parents? 

program dodged an unhappy player 

28 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Pretty clear to see what’s going on if you read our board.  Far from propaganda and it makes sense why things didn’t work out. 

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

Catchings backed out 

CMW can check with Simon to see if he’s allowed to go over the cap 💰💰💰

I think it is time for Purdue fans to be asked to leave this site. It must be horrible being Purdue fans who worry more about what IU fans think than their own fans. To me it is so sad that you two Purdue fans got to other teams sites to try to get validation about your program. You are just upset that nobody cares about Purdue besides your fans and you don't have enough donors to get top players. It is now legal so no one is going to apologize on team building 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Pretty clear to see what’s going on if you read our board.  Far from propaganda and it makes sense why things didn’t work out. 

Don't go to other teams board because it is pathetic to do so

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think it is time for Purdue fans to be asked to leave this site. It must be horrible being Purdue fans who worry more about what IU fans think than their own fans. To me it is so sad that you two Purdue fans got to other teams sites to try to get validation about your program. You are just upset that nobody cares about Purdue besides your fans and you don't have enough donors to get top players. It is now legal so no one is going to apologize on team building 

Holy hyperbole Batman. So much wrong in one paragraph I’m impressed. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Still beating that drum? That’s an odd thing to call pathetic. 

It is pathetic you come running over here every time there is news about Purdue. The most pathetic thing I saw were you two being in here during Purdue games in the tournament.

• Like 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

It is pathetic you come running over here every time there is news about Purdue. The most pathetic thing I saw were you two being in here during Purdue games in the tournament.

I post here on random stuff including baseball and other non-Purdue topics.  I didn’t post during Purdue games lol. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Holy hyperbole Batman. So much wrong in one paragraph I’m impressed. 

Pretty accurate to me. I am not the one going to my rivals message boards every time there is news about my favorite team.

Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

I post here on random stuff including baseball and other non-Purdue topics.  I didn’t post during Purdue games lol. 

I saw you post plenty of times during Purdue games 

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Pretty accurate to me. I am not the one going to my rivals message boards every time there is news about my favorite team.

My favorite part was the “no one cares about Purdue outside of Purdue fans” like it’s some kind of diss. Who cares?  We have plenty of top donors who could help pay for top players if we wanted to go down that road. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Proof?

I remember getting on you all the time being on here during Purdue games. I remember you were on here after the championship game which was so embarrassing for Purdue fans to do that

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I remember getting on you all the time being on here during Purdue games. I remember you were on here after the championship game which was so embarrassing for Purdue fans to do that

After the game doesn’t equal during the game lol. You have odd definitions of pathetic and embarrassing. 

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

After the game doesn’t equal during the game lol. You have odd definitions of pathetic and embarrassing. 

I guess but going to other team sites is embarrassing to me.  I couldn't care less what other fans think of my team or go over to try make IU look great.

I said the championship game it was after the game but remember you being on here during games during the season 

52 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

i actually like @Stlboiler23. He comes here, and takes shots and rolls with it. When @Purdue7 is upset he just comes here to cry and lash out with his only thing his braincells can think of, and yell from the rooftops that we pay our players. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Doubtful 

I posted Purdue choked after FDU 

I never post during games….anymore 

16 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

i actually like @Stlboiler23. He comes here, and takes shots and rolls with it. When @Purdue7 is upset he just comes here to cry and lash out with his only thing his braincells can think of, and yell from the rooftops that we pay our players. 

My point is you shouldn’t have too 

Kids used to line up for a chance to wear the candy stripes 

If you ever get a coach who develops local stars with NIL/portal to fill in the gaps it’s over