Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

Iowa pounding Seton Hall at the half, and Michigan on the short end against Texas Tech just before the half...

I didn't know Tech was wearing a "BK" patch in honor of Coach Knight...

And I remembered the former Iowa guard Joe Toussaint had transferred to Tech from West Virginia after Huggie got canned for his DUI, but nice to see him playing... Always liked him... 

Edited by IUFLA

Splitting time between South Alabama-Maryland, and Ohio State-Santa Clara (from the floor of one of my alma maters 🙂)...

Maryland looked lost early, but have come back to take a 3 point lead near the end on the first...

Ohio State looks good... Not great, but ok...

18 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Splitting time between South Alabama-Maryland, and Ohio State-Santa Clara (from the floor of one of my alma maters 🙂)...

Maryland looked lost early, but have come back to take a 3 point lead near the end on the first...

Ohio State looks good... Not great, but ok...

LETS GO South Alabama. Just around the corner from my Mobile house !

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Should be a really entertaining game between Miami and KY. Teams average 15 seconds per possession. Both shoot over 40% from three and each make about a dozen threes per game

Cal had gotten a lot of grief past few years for not recruiting any 3pt shooters…seems he woke up to the modern game. Hope Woodson does as well.

Once UK gets the 3 7 footers healthy they may be a contender.

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Cal had gotten a lot of grief past few years for not recruiting any 3pt shooters…seems he woke up to the modern game. Hope Woodson does as well.

Reed Shepard is fun to watch. Kid can really play on both ends. 

Miami and KY have shotmakers all over the floor

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Good for him. He’ll still find a way to choke in March. Nobody cares about Uk. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Unreal…Woodson’s going to have to work the refs hard to make sure that doesn’t happen to us. 

Future photo from the Purdue game... 

"Kel'el Ware gets called for his 4th foul in the first half of the Purdue-IU game" 

71712856007-iuharvardbb-052.jpeg.6c43ccbb8a4754b66165869eaa00fa8f.jpeg

😁

Edited by IUFLA
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Business as usual in West Lafayette last night...

FTs

Texas Southern 6-9

Purdue 28-40

Did you watch any of that game last night? The guy TS had guarding Edy got a foul and went to the bench. The sub was only 6’7” after an exchange (the sub scored a 3 on Edy) Edy came down and with the TS player established Edy gave him a shoulder chuck to move him back and then another and then on the third shoulder chuck the ref called a foul on the TS player for ???????? He just stood there with his arms out ‘what am I supposed to do?’ I’m sure @Purdue7 can come up with a valid explanation?

Edited by Drroogh
  • Like 1