Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

Most?

Any?

not sure TKR is gonna work at the 4 

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think it’ll depend on the matchup tbh. With teams that have more quickness at the 4 I think we’ll maybe see more of Heide or maybe Furst. 

Purdue fans on an IU board conversing with IU fans about the Boilers and Hoosiers?  I can live with that.

Purdue fans on an IU board talking to each other about Boiler lineups and strategy?  I start wondering why that conversation is not being held on an actual Boiler-centric board instead of an IU one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 02Hoosier said:

I can’t believe I fell for the MSU hype lol. They’re just like Wisconsin… just because you bring a lot of guys back doesn’t mean you’ll be any better. It’s a long season though and they have good pieces, maybe they can figure it out.

They lost 13 games last year and idk how much of an impact Fears and Booker will even have. Carr looks solid. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Purdue fans on an IU board conversing with IU fans about the Boilers and Hoosiers?  I can live with that.

Purdue fans on an IU board talking to each other about Boiler lineups and strategy?  I start wondering why that conversation is not being held on an actual Boiler-centric board instead of an IU one.

Valid point. 

3 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

I can’t believe I fell for the MSU hype lol. They’re just like Wisconsin… just because you bring a lot of guys back doesn’t mean you’ll be any better. It’s a long season though and they have good pieces, maybe they can figure it out.

I remember being really bummed when Malik Hall picked MSU over us but over time I’ve realized it worked out just fine haha. 

17 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

They lost 13 games last year and idk how much of an impact Fears and Booker will even have. Carr looks solid. 

Carr will definitely get an opportunity this season just based on athleticism and effort alone. I don’t claim to be an expert on MSU’s players but I agree on him. Fears and Booker tbd.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

In fairness, every Boiler board I have ever seen is bat-shhh insane.  He probably has to come here for a normal convo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Purdue boards are for idiots who want to fire MP 

Idiots who think every recruit is crap because they aren’t rated high enough 

At least you guys are 90% pro IU….but I missed the Archie years 🤬

32 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Izzy pulled his usual screaming crap and got the refs to call 20 first half fouls?

JMU looked really good 

Sparty is still a 🍩 

MR should feast on that 🍩

All the experts talk about not needing big men anymore 😳

until you can’t stop anyone 

Very impressive that JMU overcame that home court advantage that resulted in 2 JMU players fouling out and all the free throws by MSU. I hope the MSU shooting woes continue and Izzo loses this team. While I do think they will figure it out, I'm rooting for a collapse 😁

Edited by Reacher
  • Like 2