2025 Class Rankings and Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see as many AAU games as Coyle or Rabijohns but I see my share and I occasionally knock a couple back with an NIL contributor. With those meager credentials I know the following: 

Next year the idea is to get 5 high school kids. Tiller, Mullins, Moreno, Sisley, Darius Adam's  are the current early favorites. Harrelson is unlikely. Nike circuit kids, rule of thumb, are much bigger pains in the a55 to close on and if we're going to pay for one it'll be one of Rosemonds guys bc he can deliver..to paraphrase. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ba43056 said:

I don't see as many AAU games as Coyle or Rabijohns but I see my share and I occasionally knock a couple back with an NIL contributor. With those meager credentials I know the following: 

Next year the idea is to get 5 high school kids. Tiller, Mullins, Moreno, Sisley, Darius Adam's  are the current early favorites. Harrelson is unlikely. Nike circuit kids, rule of thumb, are much bigger pains in the a55 to close on and if we're going to pay for one it'll be one of Rosemonds guys bc he can deliver..to paraphrase. 

Who is one of Rosemonds guys?

5 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Who is one of Rosemonds guys?

He already mentioned Tiller. I take it it to be an unnamed player at this point but someone Ya has a relationship with or is connected to - possibly from Atlanta 

On 8/22/2023 at 6:16 PM, Madison22 said:

Top-20 2025 guard Tyler Jackson considering Indiana visit

Considered the top combo guard in the country.  Played on same team as Derik Queen this summer.  He averaged 30 ppg, shooting 50% from three.

"He also knows Carmelo Anthony, a fellow Baltimore product who is close with IU coach Mike Woodson."

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-top-20-2025-guard-tyler-jackson-considering-indiana-visit/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 6:33 PM, Hoosierdave said:

A401B3AE-427D-43DF-8D3F-26ADE2C6C232.png

As well as we did in the portal, can’t help but believe whiffing on the recruiting trail and the slip up with McNeely that Woodson had to have received the message loud and clear.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

How would everyone feel about a class of Haralson, Mullins, Sisley, and Reibe?

I'd be thrilled with it...I've always thought Haralson was an essential get, and have kinda moved Mullins into that category too...

With the move to 15 scholarships, we'll need at the very least 8 new kids...4 high schoolers and 4 portal kids sounds good to me...

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I'd be thrilled with it...I've always thought Haralson was an essential get, and have kinda moved Mullins into that category too...

With the move to 15 scholarships, we'll need at the very least 8 new kids...4 high schoolers and 4 portal kids sounds good to me...

I'd target those 4 and then see if they could add Brown or Tiller. If not then hit the portal. 

• Like 1