Transfers with IU Interest

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

This. All the respect in the world to Carolina as a program and their fans....but that thing was a train wreck this year. None of it made any sense. That's on the coach. I'll gladly take a swing for a guy like Love. 

Outside the last two months of the year two years ago it’s been a train wreck since Davis got there. They went on a late season run that coincided with really hot shooting from their backcourt and Manek. It wasn’t like it was all smooth sailing to the title game. No one expected them to be there.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Not to mention, if Woodson is able to stabilize Love when Davis could not, that would be a huge feather in Woodson’s cap in recruiting against Davis. 

Yes, UNC—and Duke for that matter—have tradition but it’s going to dawn on recruits that Coach Williams and Coach K aren’t walking through that door.  There’s nothing with Davis or Scheyer that indicates anything special whatsoever as a coach.  

The opportunity from a recruiting standpoint is huge.  

Plus maybe putting back to back guards in the NBA….wouldn’t be bad.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Sorry don’t hate me but I have zero idea who that is.

Let’s put it this way….if we were doing vertical measurements back in the 90s under Knight like with Clif now he would have his own award….sadly he could also blow a 3 on 0 fast break no problem as well. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

To me it’s about quality and not quantity. We aren’t wanting to push out developing our own young guys. I want minutes to develop Gunn, Cupp, Newton, and Banks.

Agree we don’t want to impede their progress but at same time don’t want to lose program momentum at the expense of playing them If not ready. Tight edge to navigate 

• Like 3