Transfers with IU Interest

15 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Ledlum will be a Hoosier. Take it to the bank. Book-it. Whatever phrase you want. 

He will be wearing the red and white candy stripes next season. 

Those are pretty strong proclamations to be banking and booking it, Beamer! I love the sound of this, if it is indeed true! 

4 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Looks like it’s possible but also looks like one guy on another site saying things looking good and another guy goes from one site to another and says book it with no inside info just optimism. 

I have some inside info on this particular recruit, it was discussed weeks ago in this thread. Nothing from this person makes me think things have changed. Ledlum will be a Hoosier.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

So when does the Tipton Edits tweet of "All roads lead to IU" come into play? I really am hoping that Ledlum is at least one of them on that road. I just don't like that Tennessee is pulling last minute visit today.

Doesn't sound like something Tipton Edits would tweet. I did see one from Adam Howard that was something like all roads lead to Bloomington.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

….well your source was dead wrong….🙄

Let’s cut him a break…info about these portal kids is so few and far between. We don’t have months of visits and conversations to base decisions off of. Yep…I’m sure he will be more careful in his choice of words next time but let’s not scare off all the new posters. Clearly UTs last minute push made a difference.

• Like 2