Transfers with IU Interest

11 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Ware vs Connecticut back in November...

18 points 9 boards in 26 minutes against what turned out to be a pretty good team...

WARNING! Bill Walton on the mic... Be ready with the mute button! 

I wonder if Wild Bill calling so many PAC games isn’t part of the reason Ware is leaving?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

I appreciate the great info and insight from so many on this site. I’m sure I waste more time than I should here, but I just wanted to say I appreciate this group. 

I second this.  Being a teacher, I was trying to get caught up on the news yesterday, and in walks my AP to do an observation.  The nerve of this woman.  I told her it wasn't a good time and she said she'd come back today.  And, here I am, again.  

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, SpiderMonkey said:

Interesting having Ware and Ledlum on campus visits at the same time.  Would be great to come out of it with 2 commitments.

I would love for ANY potential recruit, portal or HS, to be blessed with having TJD and JHS as chaperones around the campus along with the coaches.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I thought Daily Hoosier had tweeted that. Maybe I’m wrong. I swear there is so much info that it all gets muddled. 

"In fact, Oregon transfer center Kel’el Ware may be on campus in Bloomington for an official visit very soon according to sources.  He is ranked as the No. 8 overall player in the portal according to On3, and the No. 2 center."

I found that quote. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, btownqb said:

"In fact, Oregon transfer center Kel’el Ware may be on campus in Bloomington for an official visit very soon according to sources.  He is ranked as the No. 8 overall player in the portal according to On3, and the No. 2 center."

I found that quote. 

How does one handle all this who may or may not have ADD? ......asking for a friend.

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I found that quote. 

Just came back here to post the same. 😂 I need to tell my principal that I need more time than my lunch, more like brunch, break to track this stuff. I need to assign more online tutorials/work so I can focus on the important stuff. 

• Like 3