The non-IU National Tournament thread…

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Ehh not that upset tbh. Was worried I might lose my job earlier in the week so things got put into perspective for me. We just suck in March it is what it is. 

YOu make this hard man. Sorry to hear you were worried, but on the bright side, in today's market you should be able to move and be even better off. I love the rivalry, I don't hate the players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

YOu make this hard man. Sorry to hear you were worried, but on the bright side, in today's market you should be able to move and be even better off. I love the rivalry, I don't hate the players.

The thing is I really like Painter but can't root for a Purdue coach.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

I know we are all having fun laughing at Purdue, but major props to @Stlboiler23 for being here to take his lumps. Dude gets a lot of flak around here, but you can’t compare him to that other Purdue troll. 

This will be a really depressing day if we don’t win…sad for the state of Indiana…so I sure hope we watched what happened and come out hard and ready to play.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The 25-year old me would be super upset and complaining about this, that, and the other but the 35-year old me is bummed but realizes it’s just a game and life will go on lol. I feel so old typing that sentence. 

Yes but we'll give both the 25 and 35 year old you shit until you hit 45 about this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The 25-year old me would be super upset and complaining about this, that, and the other but the 35-year old me is bummed but realizes it’s just a game and life will go on lol. I feel so old typing that sentence. 

The 45 year old however will start to realize you only get so many good shots at a championship and then the cycle will start repeating.

• Like 1