Selection Sunday

22 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Going to have to play well regardless of the opponent - look what Saint Mary’s did to us last year, and I know some will say we were worn out, because of the travel schedule, but my point is all the teams are good now…so beware.

I was thinking about IU’s incredible, late season run last year earlier today. I am one of those guys who’s not a huge fan of the BTT. Yes, there’s pluses and minuses….JMO…

Anyway, I have always felt last year that we physically ran out of gas. Not only did we play 3 games in the BTT, next we had the play in game vs. Wyoming then had to turn around and go out to Oregon and play St. Mary’s. That was a physically brutal run up to that point. 

Don’t get me wrong, I would have loved to had the opportunity to play Purdue and a chance to beat them a third time, but I like feeling a little more fresh going into the dance.

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Duke should have been a 3. Tennessee a 5 or 6.

Gonna be an interesting tourney. Lots of good matchups.  Just hope we show up so I can watch some basketball past 1 day. I get so salty after we lose I stop watching till the final 4.  

I am extremely happy that Duke is not the 5 opposite us.  

• Like 5