Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

13 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Dickinson is Draymond Green from Wish.

There are three guys that shoot hoops at the y that all wear Michigan gear.  They seem tight and I haven't conversed with their group outside of head nods, what's up, and good morning.   

I'm really looking forward to asking them what they think of Dickinson.  

Edited by NotIThatLives
  • Haha 1

Calapari was on the Dan Patrick show and they were talking about NIL and the portal. He said he doesn't go in and talk about NIL with recruits because that is not why kids choose UK.  He said they can make as much money at UK as any place but it is nothing compared to when they get max contracts in the NBA. He acts like UK players are the only one getting max contracts.

Edited by IU Scott

1 minute ago, Between2Halls said:

That is good to get another big guy out of the big ten. Now if Edey doesn't come back that is even better. We also get to beat him one more time when KU comes to Bloomington.  I wod so say that helps with the recruitment of MM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Calamari was on the Dan Patrick show and they were talking about NIL and the portal. He said he doesn't go in and talk about NIL with recruits because that is not why kids choose UK.  He said they can make as much money at UK as any place but it is nothing compared to when they get max contracts in the NBA. He acts like UK players are the only one getting max contracts.

He could get the top five players in the class and I would still shrug because everyone knows they aren’t going to do anything.  It’s dysfunctional and they don’t know how to get out of their rut.