Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

4 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Butler added DJ Davis from UC Irvine. They only have 1 spot left to fill after overhauling their roster. 

Sounds like Matta might’ve just secured his last transfer and the Butler roster has gotten kind of interesting. 

Edited by DC2345

3 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Oklahoma State coach Mike Boynton on 2 of his players transferring for a 2nd time:  "They’ll get enough sympathy publicly by some sob story coming out in the press and somebody latching onto it on social media that they’ll be viewed as a victim somehow and that’ll all be taken care of.”

I'm surprised he said that much publicly, but I'm entertained that he did...🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Puff Johnson (UNC) to Penn State...

Sahvir Wheeler (UK) to Washington...

Are the Huskies the primo destination for all of Calipari's damaged goods? 

I wouldn’t say damaged goods…just guys that are casualties of needing to make room for in coming freshman to get their promised minutes. Brooks and now Wheeler aren’t bad ball players…but Cal can’t have upper class man log jamming positions for his chosen next 5* kids.

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

I wouldn’t say damaged goods…just guys that are casualties of needing to make room for in coming freshman to get their promised minutes. Brooks and now Wheeler aren’t bad ball players…but Cal can’t have upper class man log jamming positions for his chosen next 5* kids.

Mentally, brother... Mentally...