Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

Just now, 5fouls said:

We need to hit the portal very hard this offseason.  No Trayce, Race, Xavier, or JHS?  Not good.  

This is probably another thread for another time, but I was sitting here during the first half thinking about how we need to fundamentally overhaul this roster through the portal before next season. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i'm not sure what is more strange to me... the people saying fire Woodson or the people who declared when we were 3-0 that he had brought us back.

I have always said and will continue to say he is not the answer. I wish he was because I am sick and tired of bull crap basketball and coaching.

Indiana can do better but do any clue on how to do it?

Doubtful!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I take credit. I said it in this thread like 2 minutes before they went to zone. I take credit lol

In all serious, we don’t have to be a ‘zone team’, but if it’s slipping away give the defense another look. Never understood why some coaches (cough, cough Archie) can be so stubborn about this stuff. It’s like them caught using a zone is like me getting caught rocking out to Taylor Swift. (Which….uh…I never have done 🫢)

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 1

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

This is probably another thread for another time, but I was sitting here during the first half thinking about how we need to fundamentally overhaul this roster through the portal before next season. 

Parakeet Underwood? 😁

1 minute ago, jefftheref said:

I have always said and will continue to say he is not the answer. I wish he was because I am sick and tired of bull crap basketball and coaching.

Indiana can do better but do any clue on how to do it?

Doubtful!

sadly, i think i'm with you, but hoping i'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, DWB said:

I think CJ played better than Bates and Geronimo on offense & defense. Needs more minutes!

Geronimo was 0-2 with 2 boards and 2 fouls. Gave us nothing. Bates was also pretty invisible. 

We had 2 starters that gave us nothing. Cannot win with 2 guys carrying the load. They need some help. 

Let CJ play 15 minutes this half. What do have to lose? 

Edited by Reacher