Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Wouldn't touch this one with a 10 foot pole unless the kid and those around him make some major changes. With that said from what I was told there might be others either shortly or definitely at seasons end. 

Hey at least they can feel good knowing DGL will come in to add some stability to the program. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

💯. MP made 3 changes.

1.  Recruit guys who love 🏀 

2.  Recruit skill..shooting & passing 

3.  Only having people around who make the job fun 

I hate Purdue more than any team and want them to lose every game. Saying that I like how they play and recruit. They actually have players move and cut and not just stand around. They don't just go post up every possession and actually run ays to get shooters open.

1 hour ago, Boiler Sam said:

UT will set their sights much higher than Underwood. He might be a fallback plan. 

The thing unless you go after someone not coaching right now I don't see big time coaches leaving their current jobs. Just look at the last few openings when legends left and you all saw assistant coaches hired.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The thing unless you go after someone not coaching right now I don't see big time coaches leaving their current jobs. Just look at the last few openings when legends left and you all saw assistant coaches hired.

I could see the following guys possibly interested if UT breaks the bank: 

Pearl 

Calipari

Wright

Just now, Boiler Sam said:

I could see the following guys possibly interested if UT breaks the bank: 

Pearl 

Calipari

Wright

Maybe Pearl but I doubt the other two. I don't think Wright will come back because he wasn't a fan of where the college game is headed. He wasn't a fan of the portal and NIL and don't see him coming back.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Maybe Pearl but I doubt the other two. I don't think Wright will come back because he wasn't a fan of where the college game is headed. He wasn't a fan of the portal and NIL and don't see him coming back.

Why not Cal? 

The NIL game is a little more enticing at UT than Nova…

Just now, Boiler Sam said:

Why not Cal? 

The NIL game is a little more enticing at UT than Nova…

Wright isn't a fan of NIL and don't want anything to do with it.  Unless UK fires him I don't see him leaving because his egonisbto big. He has a lifetime contract there so why get out of that