Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

@Stlboiler23 I have no idea what you're laughing about..you average 10 TOs per game, and you have 8 already... 4 by the freshmen... And you're down 8 in spite of the foul discrepancy (13-5)

I’m laughing because how many other teams can D up our freshmen guards like Rutgers? Saying it’s a blueprint is silly because few teams can actually execute it.  

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

It's his go-to when he can't refute anything being said. Of course, I'm not sure why he cares what we think. 

My theory is that he got banned from his own board. He posts more than many of us over here. Maybe we should find him a job.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s an anonymous message board. No one should care what others think. 

I have never been to a PU board or any other teams before, let alone when my team is playing. What is the purpose of you coming here during one of your games. Do you want our validation or something of your program. A little sad to me

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m laughing because how many other teams can D up our freshmen guards like Rutgers? Saying it’s a blueprint is silly because few teams can actually execute it.  

Have you watched any other Big 10 teams play? I'm sure all of them work on the press, and have the athletes to execute it... 

You'd better be ready for it Sunday, because Shrewsberry will be pressing too, and Pickett, Funk, and Lundy are nothing to sneeze at... 

And that'll be after OSU has their way with you

Edited by IUFLA

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I have never been to a PU board or any other teams before, let alone when my team is playing. What is the purpose of you coming here during one of your games. Do you want our validation or something of your program. A little sad to me

Literally couldn’t care less what you do or don’t do Scott. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This has always baffled me.  It’s more than a little sad to me.  I find it pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1