NCAAF/National Scene

rico

38 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm curious what numnutz conference will take FSU serious now. Talk about playing a small pair. Trailerhassee deserves this. They've been riding coattails for 40 years. Nobody has ever wanted them because how the Admin turned on their own and now....0-2. Good luck with the leverage.

Conference USA

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure where to throw this but I'll throw it here. Be careful what you do in chasing $. Hope Jaylin Lucas is enjoying his 2 rushes and 3 receptions after two games for the Noles....

Or....it could be a brilliant move and getting the money now.  I don't believe he is NFL caliber and/or a starter on this IU team.  Price is better.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I hate both of them, but I definitely don't want Purdue to pad their record with a big win over the Irish. That's just me. 

you really want stlboiler passively bragging over here? I can see it now.... a tweet that shows top 25 Purdue 2-0 with a win over top 5 ND 🙄

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

you really want stlboiler passively bragging over here? I can see it now.... a tweet that shows top 25 Purdue 2-0 with a win over top 5 ND 🙄

Absolutely not!

....I don't want that "subliminal bragging", "back handed complimenting", as they so often seem to do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ledies22 said:

Lol it wouldn’t be passive aggressive. And a win over ND wouldn’t get us in the top 25 IMO. Not when we’re projected last in the conference.  I’d imagine we’d need to at least beat ND, Oregon State, and Nebraska to crack the polls.