NCAAF/National Scene

rico

45 minutes ago, dgambill said:

First upset of the season already. Has their ever been a more over hyped qb in college football then DJ Uiagalelei? What a disappointment he’s been.

I honestly feel like he's had that one game vs Notre Dame years ago and ever since....nothing. With the expanded playoffs everyone gets a bad one but Noles were a double digit favorite today. The parts I watched though Tech honestly looked like the better team.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, btownqb said:

tbh-- I am not really sure why a coach would ever take a call from a fan. 

This is the best part:

"So I’m curious, why are we paying you $11.5 million to go 4-4?"

I wonder what percentage of that $11.5M Tyler from Spartanburg is paying?

Made me think of this quote:

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

Winston S. Churchill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Why aren't there multiple games today? Very confusing to me 

No clue. It's the last weekend and certainly the last Sunday of zero competition for air time until Mid February and they only have 1 night game. Seems to be such a waste of opportunity to have 3-4 stand alone games.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Biggest takeaways from Week 1 so far if you can have those this early.

Canes depantsing Gators at their house. Impressive win for ND as much as that pains me to type. Va Tech losing to Vandy just can't happen.

My take away…Coach Cigs old team is much more fun to watch then his current…

Make sure to turn the volume on too…hilarious lol

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2024 at 3:12 PM, btownqb said:

tbh-- I am not really sure why a coach would ever take a call from a fan. 

I thought those shows prescreened the calls anyways…yeah to me this isn’t a big deal. The deal is the defense has taken a small step back while the offense looks hopeless without an nfl caliber qb like they use to have for a decade or so.

18 hours ago, btownqb said:

Will prime be there to pass it down or is he just like his players and trying to increase his value so he can cash in as well? To me that’s the issue with Colorado…it’s a me program.  Everyone there is there to get eyes on them to make more money. A stepping stone.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

FSU is uh, questionable 

No doubt. They'll probably come back and win somehow but FSU is a team floating along.....and more importantly a team that thinks they deserve a seat at the big boys table and realized nobody wants a school who turned on their own.

Good luck Trailerhassee. 

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

No doubt. They'll probably come back and win somehow but FSU is a team floating along.....and more importantly a team that thinks they deserve a seat at the big boys table and realized nobody wants a school who turned on their own.

Good luck Trailerhassee. 

Wonder how much they spent on that QB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck Trailerhassee. 

5:30 left and the fans are leaving.  LOL and take that stupid moronic arm chopping crapola with you.  😂😂😂

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Wonder how much they spent on that QB

39 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

5:30 left and the fans are leaving.  LOL and take that stupid moronic arm chopping crapola with you.  😂😂😂

I'm curious what numnutz conference will take FSU serious now. Talk about playing a small pair. Trailerhassee deserves this. They've been riding coattails for 40 years. Nobody has ever wanted them because how the Admin turned on their own and now....0-2. Good luck with the leverage.