USC and UCLA to the Big Ten ?

8 hours ago, IUKane21 said:

Most non-alumni that I know who root for IU hoops are ND football fans. 

I am not a fan of the reversible jacket fan. If you root for IU basketball then.you should be a fan of the football team as well. It should be the other way as well if you are a ND football fan then you should be a fan of the basketball team

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am not a fan of the reversible jacket fan. If you root for IU basketball then.you should be a fan of the football team as well. It should be the other way as well if you are a ND football fan then you should be a fan of the basketball team

I am a fan of all fans except for box fans, and the Yankees/Lakers/Duke/Bama/Pats bandwagoners. 1 or two of them are fine, but if you are a fan of all of them the writing is on the wall.

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I’d love for IU to be good at football. Especially when they play scUM, O$U, and now SCum being in the B10.

Cignetti IMO was a home run hire. Probably the best IU could attract all things considered. I think he can get them back in bowl conversations within 2 years. The new scheduling model with the realignment should help, too.

Could give two shits about ND basketball. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, IUKane21 said:

I’d love for IU to be good at football. Especially when they play scUM, O$U, and now SCum being in the B10.

Cignetti IMO was a home run hire. Probably the best IU could attract all things considered. I think he can get them back in bowl conversations within 2 years. The new scheduling model with the realignment should help, too.

Could give two shits about ND basketball. 

I just don't get that mentality at all 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

ND losing big football games/bowl games/CFP games is a tradition unlike any other in January though. Love it. 

ND has taken some lumps but it’s not as bad as you make it. 6-4 in there last 10 bowl or CFP games including wins over #s 17, 19 (twice), and 24 in the country. They’re preseason #7 this year, so we’ll see…

10 minutes ago, IUKane21 said:

ND has taken some lumps but it’s not as bad as you make it. 6-4 in there last 10 bowl or CFP games including wins over #s 17, 19 (twice), and 24 in the country. They’re preseason #7 this year, so we’ll see…

Better to go to the dance and shit on the floor than not being invited at all.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, IUKane21 said:

They were 2-22 vs Top 5 teams since 1999. 🙄... it is that bad. 

They are 8-12 in their last 20 bowl games. 

Those 8 bowl wins-- Sun Bowlx2, Gator Bowl, Camping World Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Music City Bowl, Pinstripe bowl

In those games they beat the prestigious Oregon State Beavers after OSUs coach left, Rutgers, LSU x2, So Carolina, Iowa St, Hawaii, and Miami

The 12 losses-- an avg loss of 18 points..  

6 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Is it? They clearly don't belong. 

Notre Dame football is currently... Gonzaga basketball.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ledies22 said:

I am a fan of all fans except for box fans, and the Yankees/Lakers/Duke/Bama/Pats bandwagoners. 1 or two of them are fine, but if you are a fan of all of them the writing is on the wall.

I’m a Yankees fan (mom grew up in Jersey), but I’m an IU Basketball guy (Dad is from E-ville) so I’m not sure anybody can claim bandwagon. 😬 Also an Everton FC fan 😏

10 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

You obviously never experienced raging diarrhea at your high school Sr. Prom.

I'm still ridiculed about that all these years later.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, btownqb said:

They were 2-22 vs Top 5 teams since 1999. 🙄... it is that bad. 

They are 8-12 in their last 20 bowl games. 

Those 8 bowl wins-- Sun Bowlx2, Gator Bowl, Camping World Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Music City Bowl, Pinstripe bowl

In those games they beat the prestigious Oregon State Beavers after OSUs coach left, Rutgers, LSU x2, So Carolina, Iowa St, Hawaii, and Miami

The 12 losses-- an avg loss of 18 points..  

Is it? They clearly don't belong. 

Notre Dame football is currently... Gonzaga basketball.

And through all of this, MY alma mater WON the NCAA basketball national championship 2024 !!!!!!!!!

So …………… 

Div3

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

You obviously never experienced raging diarrhea at your high school Sr. Prom.

I'm still ridiculed about that all these years later.

Week 1 HS football games are usually about 90 degrees at kickoff.... had to endure a "raging diarrhea" in an "not air conditioned" bathroom about 8 years ago at Paoli. 

That was an awful experience 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Heckuva an accomplishment. D3 athlete myself. 

What school? 

When I started it was called Tri State College, it then gained University status. It is now named after a big spending alumnus and called Trine. I don’t really want to be a billionaire but if I was I would tell the school to stop naming Sh.. after people because they gave big money!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Week 1 HS football games are usually about 90 degrees at kickoff.... had to endure a "raging diarrhea" in an "not air conditioned" bathroom about 8 years ago at Paoli. 

That was an awful experience 

Restroom or Paoli?....🥸

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Drroogh said:

When I started it was called Tri State College, it then gained University status. It is now named after a big spending alumnus and called Trine. I don’t really want to be a billionaire but if I was I would tell the school to stop naming Sh.. after people because they gave big money!!!

I played baseball in college and Tri State was in our conference. Was NAIA back then. We used to put 20+ runs on them boys using wood bats. But then again, we’d did that to pretty much every team in conference

19 hours ago, IUKane21 said:

I played baseball in college and Tri State was in our conference. Was NAIA back then. We used to put 20+ runs on them boys using wood bats. But then again, we’d did that to pretty much every team in conference

My Fraternity Little Brother used to pitch, he told of one team that was hitting him hard. He thought if he just threw harder, but all that happened was they hit the balls further. You may have been part of that story!😂

5 hours ago, Drroogh said:

My Fraternity Little Brother used to pitch, he told of one team that was hitting him hard. He thought if he just threw harder, but all that happened was they hit the balls further. You may have been part of that story!😂

Very likely. He should have came 45 minutes south to Ft Wayne and played with us in NAIA College World Series. I have 4 of those banners. 

• Like 1