Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

Fantasy football is a cruel one sometimes. The teams you need to throw TD's are running them, the teams that typically run are now throwing (Cooper) and in two F4's right now (not our league) every single person I'm playing against has scored....which makes it worse in both those leagues I sat Nacua too.

Going to need a ton of late points or this is going to be a great season and a ton of 3rd's to show for it.

One general comment as it relates to fantasy football. It's amazing to me how coaches can let their best players go untargeted for long periods of a game or a game entirely.

Just off the top of my head(and I don't have ownership of all) but Kelce, Pollard, Diggs, Kupp, Cook....shoot even last nights game the 49ers basically put Deebo and Aiyuk on Do Not Disturb until the game was well out of hand.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I play in two leagues. After my HSN draft this year I loved my team and thought I could win the championship. I finished 11th or 12th. In my other league, I was convinced after the draft that I would go about 2-12. I’m playing for a championship in that league this weekend. So goes fantasy football. 

The curse of the draft grades. I always know I'm onto something when I get a D or worse.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm definitely going more unconventional drafting next season.  Player rankings and ADP should come with a warning message.

I had to go back and look. I got a D- along with this beauty of a quote. Truth be told though I picked up Nucua and Kyren Williams in 2nd week off wire. Changed my whole outlook.

In a draft that left fans scratching their heads, Seeking6's Choice Team managed to secure a solid D- grade, proving that sometimes it's better to leave the decision-making to someone else. With the 12th pick in the draft order, Seeking6's Choice Team faced an uphill battle from the start. Despite having 14 rounds to work with, they failed to make the most of their opportunities, resulting in a projected record of 2-12-0 and a dismal 11th place finish. It seems like the only thing Seeking6's Choice Team is seeking is a way out of the bottom of the league.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

in my personal league, I finished 2nd, outscoring everyone by 200+ points averaging 125-130 points. I scored 83 this weekend. bench wouldn't have been any help. I had to start Jaydin Reed. He was a last minute scratch I didint know about as I was sucking it up playing golf.

Have one of those as well. Dominating a league and going to finish 3rd....or at least I should.

18 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I play in two leagues. After my HSN draft this year I loved my team and thought I could win the championship. I finished 11th or 12th. In my other league, I was convinced after the draft that I would go about 2-12. I’m playing for a championship in that league this weekend. So goes fantasy football. 

I'm in a keeper league where my team last year went I believe 11-3 (maybe 12-2) and was so loaded I tossed McCaffrey back in the draft pool in order to keep Jefferson, Kelce, and St. Brown.  I lost in the semi-finals.

This year my team stumbled into the playoffs at 8-6.  Jefferson was hurt much of the year, Kelce underperformed.  Lost Taylor and Herbert multiple games for injuries, etc.  I'm playing for the Championship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to everyone this weekend as fantasy comes to an end for most. In terms of our league the only thing that prevents @ephul from winning is the injury bug. 

I think the Cowboys vs Lions game bodes well for you. I think it'll be a high scoring affair.

Mostert and Swift have regressed, but hopefully they can still put a solid week together. Pittman is key. I'm pretty much writing off Keenan Allen from playing.

I picked up Zahir White. If Jacobs doesn't play, I could see him having a big game against the Colts. He's my wild card.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ephul said:

I think the Cowboys vs Lions game bodes well for you. I think it'll be a high scoring affair.

Mostert and Swift have regressed, but hopefully they can still put a solid week together. Pittman is key. I'm pretty much writing off Keenan Allen from playing.

I picked up Zahir White. If Jacobs doesn't play, I could see him having a big game against the Colts. He's my wild card.

I have White in a couple other leagues and has helped during the JT downtime. No clue why I didn't pick him up here but probably because I wouldn't start him over my current guys.

Swift should be in line for a big game. I have Mostert in 2 other leagues so I hope he does well even if it means I lose vs you. Picked up Everett because he's averaged 8 targets since Keenan/Herbert went down. 

One other wild card sitting out there. Friday afternoon injury report could decide things.