Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Wow.  Glad I picked up Zac Moss in HSN2 over the weekend.  I was cussing at the TV because JT sat out a good chunk of the 2nd half.  Guess we know why.

I've been holding onto Moss in 2 other leagues but because of byes and stuff I was so close to dropping him in one this week but just couldn't pull the trigger because he's easily the most valuable handcuff going. Hate it for JT but for fantasy glad I have Moss still.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I've been holding onto Moss in 2 other leagues but because of byes and stuff I was so close to dropping him in one this week but just couldn't pull the trigger because he's easily the most valuable handcuff going. Hate it for JT but for fantasy glad I have Moss still.

I don't see any reason Moss can't repeat the success he had earlier in the year. He's very clearly a starter caliber NFL back now that he is in a running back friendly environment for the first time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

I don't see any reason Moss can't repeat the success he had earlier in the year. He's very clearly a starter caliber NFL back now that he is in a running back friendly environment for the first time. 

Absolutely. And if you FanDuel he's a must start at that salary because Fanduel already set the prices for the week before JT announcement.

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Sure glad I'm going against Dak in 3 leagues this week. Darn it. Also any Mostert owners out there? With Achane coming back this week you still rolling with Mostert as RB1 vs Commanders Rush Defense?

Does the Pope shit in the woods? Absolutely!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Sure glad I'm going against Dak in 3 leagues this week. Darn it. Also any Mostert owners out there? With Achane coming back this week you still rolling with Mostert as RB1 vs Commanders Rush Defense?

I also have no other option. Bye week destroyed my depth. 3 questionables.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ephul said:

I also have no other option. Bye week destroyed my depth. 3 questionables.

In most of my leagues I have guys like Montgomery, Mostert, and JT. Now with JT being out some of my depth is over and have to roll with guys like Montgomery and Mostert. Obviously they aren't bad but definitely now RBBC stuff once again.

19 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

HSN2 

- JT out

- K. Walker out

- Addison on bye

- Dell and Godwin questionable.  

I'm going to be scrambling for a flex if either of those last two miss.

Dell is good to go. Godwin not sure on but he's disappointed so much this year. Plus I think Tampa gives White about 25 touches today.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Awful. I have a large collection of players on bad offenses. Oftentimes, they still produce but today was not the case at all. 

You legitimately may still win. Sounds as if  Kelce and Mahomes will have weather issues for me.  The my both could easily have subpar games, and if that happens, I'm setting an all time low score for someone that fielded a complete lineup.

14 hours ago, 5fouls said:

You legitimately may still win. Sounds as if  Kelce and Mahomes will have weather issues for me.  The my both could easily have subpar games, and if that happens, I'm setting an all time low score for someone that fielded a complete lineup.

What an ugly game. The killer for me is I have two RBs with over 25 points on my bench right now. 

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone this weekend in our league and others! This Pacheco being out stuff has thrown a wrinkle into some lineups. Which way to go CEH or McKinnon? I'm going the latter as better option for catching passes.

Take a look at the weather this weekend too. Some of the forecasts don't look great. Colts/Cincy go from 60's on Saturday to 30's and rain on Sunday with winds.

Congrats to everyone that made the playoffs.  Based on how it played out, all playoff teams in both leagues will qualify for the Champions League next year.  Even though @dgambillfell short of the playoffs, he qualifies based on his one-year exemption for winning the Champions League last season.  The good news is he does not take a spot from anyone, as @Indykevmade the playoffs in both leagues, and since he can't play 2 teams in Champions, it allows DGambill's exemption not to bump anyone else out.

I will detail everything more later in the week.

For those that did not qualify for the playoffs, I encourage you to continue to play through the consolation round.  A 7th place finish after the consolation round could earn promotion to the Champions League should someone who qualified not play next season.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1