Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

On 11/6/2023 at 9:42 AM, Indykev said:

I have no issue beating both ##1 teams in each league this week.  ha, i kid. running back play is so bad this year that its hard to get solid weeks each week. its a crap  shoot. then some of you wont trade for anything and play guys that shouldnt even be in a line up, thats your fault. trading is part of the game, not playing RB 54.

Still want Trevor Lawrence?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Tell you what. I'm in quite a few leagues and even with our normal PPR scoring @ephul your team is putting up the points my man. Wow. I've got a few leagues where I'm at 1350-1390 range and feeling really good.

You have me clear by 240+!!! Phenomenal construction with the help of waiver too.

Try this on for size.

- I've scored more points than you: Advantage me

- You have had more points scored against you than I have against me:  Also advantage me

- You are in 1st at 7-3.  I am in 9th at 4-6.

How in heck do those numbers make sense?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Try this on for size.

- I've scored more points than you: Advantage me

- You have had more points scored against you than I have against me:  Also advantage me

- You are in 1st at 7-3.  I am in 9th at 4-6.

How in heck do those numbers make sense?

Every year has an ebb and flow but one constant I've been seeing this year is a ton of confusion and teams at like 6-4, 5-5, and 4-6 that describe the scenario you have.

It has to be a situation where one week one guy goes off and creates a scoring advantage.....or if in the zero RB strategy Montgomery, Mostert, and a couple others hit pay dirt for teams that otherwise were not drafted well. Stuff isn't adding up at all this year for sure.

Here's one for you this week. If forced to attack one secondary this week do you go with Rams vs Seahawks or Bucs vs 49ers.

Honestly I'm torn. If Stafford back I'm leaning Rams...but the 49ers secondary is susceptible to giving up tons of points. Of course they just held Jacksonville to nothing so maybe they are turning things around?

20 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Here's one for you this week. If forced to attack one secondary this week do you go with Rams vs Seahawks or Bucs vs 49ers.

Honestly I'm torn. If Stafford back I'm leaning Rams...but the 49ers secondary is susceptible to giving up tons of points. Of course they just held Jacksonville to nothing so maybe they are turning things around?

Cannot underestimate the acquisition of Young and Gregory from Denver by SF to help bolster their pass rush. 

Edited by Steubenhoosier
  • Like 1

Garrett Wilson is in shambles right now fantasy-wise. Can't play him. Made a move today... traded Jerome Ford for Nico Collins straight up. Just trying to grab some points until Jefferson comes back (I'm not playing him this week even if he suits up.)

This week line up... 

QB Mahomes

RB CMC

RB Kamara

WR Waddle

WR Collins

TE Schultz

K Aubrey 

Bench-- Jefferson, G Wilson, Rachaad White, Charbonnet (picked him up last week :) ), Kyler. 

Sitting in first by a half-game, and I play the team in 2nd this week. Just couldn't afford to risk playing Wilson against Jalen Ramsey and co. 

So I'll roll with two Texans in my lineup this week. 

• Like 1

In my ESPN league, I started out 6-1.  Had a two-game lead on the field.  I've lost 4 in a row and now sit 6-5 and now occupy the last transfer spot for the playoffs (4th in a 10-team league).

This past week, I had the second most points scored in the entire league and lost by 40.      

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

In my ESPN league, I started out 6-1.  Had a two-game lead on the field.  I've lost 4 in a row and now sit 6-5 and now occupy the last transfer spot for the playoffs (4th in a 10-team league).

This past week, I had the second most points scored in the entire league and lost by 40.      

That's tough. lol

Reminds me of when Donta Foreman went off for 28, Waller went for like 20 and I lost after having the 2nd highest point total. Scenarios are wild. 

HSN2 Standings after Week 11. @PAHoosierand @BeerBQ have already clinched playoff spots.  Most likely scenario is 3 teams battling for 2 spots, with @KDB currently having the game lead and a significant point advantage for one of those spots.  The 4-7 teams are not out of it, but will likely need to win out to have a chance,  

image.png.ecdda33f671f81bf9e8c2a9ff32cf841.png

• Like 1