Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Dalton Schultz scored 32 points on my Champions league bench this week.  Next week when I start him in place of Kelce who is on bye, Schultz will score 2.3.

I added him two weeks ago. Last week wasn't good, this week sure was though. 

Dropped Kincaid about a month ago--- uggh. Had Tysom Hill on my roster at one point, ughh. Hoping Schultz continues to be a big part of the offense moving forward. 

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Dalton Schultz scored 32 points on my Champions league bench this week.  Next week when I start him in place of Kelce who is on bye, Schultz will score 2.3.

CJ Stroud was tucked on my bench in 2 leagues. Starting Herbert instead. 

Weird fantasy stretch right now. Couple leagues I'm cruising. Couple leagues I was cruising and now falling flat and one other league I just need to get healthy before I run out of time.

Need some help tonight from Herbert and Allen. Nothing flashy just solid. 

I have no issue beating both ##1 teams in each league this week.  ha, i kid. running back play is so bad this year that its hard to get solid weeks each week. its a crap  shoot. then some of you wont trade for anything and play guys that shouldnt even be in a line up, thats your fault. trading is part of the game, not playing RB 54.

39 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

CJ Stroud was tucked on my bench in 2 leagues. Starting Herbert instead. 

Weird fantasy stretch right now. Couple leagues I'm cruising. Couple leagues I was cruising and now falling flat and one other league I just need to get healthy before I run out of time.

Need some help tonight from Herbert and Allen. Nothing flashy just solid. 

Mahomes on bye. Trying to make a small move for either Goff or Stroud. We'll see. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Depends on waiver wire....but I have Allen in most leagues with Herbert. More of a joke but Stroud has played so well it's funny I'm even considering.

Texans play the Bengals.  In Cincy.  Bengals Defense ranks 27th in total yards allowed.  By comparison, the Browns ran first in total yards.  

Both the Browns and Bengals have allowed 17 total touchdowns on the year.  To me that is an indicator that the Bengals bend but dont break.  They are not giving up big plays, and they are tough in the red zone.

You may get yardage from Stroud, but a multi-score game from him is not as high a probability as it would be if he was facing a different team.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

@KoB2011or @5fouls need some help.

I am on the Yahoo FF app. I have a player on IR who is coming off and available to play. It won’t let me put him in a starting spot until I drop another player but there is no icon showing for me to do that. Any ideas?

i  just did it.... it says drop player. once you drop then you can move your guy.

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Thanks but there is no “drop player “ on my screen 

Are you trying to do it as one transaction?  I activated Kyler Murray off my IR yesterday.  But, before I did that, I dropped Jayden Reed in a transaction by itself.  So, momentarily, my active roster was short one player.  I then went back in and moved Murray from IR to active roster.  

28 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Are you trying to do it as one transaction?  I activated Kyler Murray off my IR yesterday.  But, before I did that, I dropped Jayden Reed in a transaction by itself.  So, momentarily, my active roster was short one player.  I then went back in and moved Murray from IR to active roster.  

On my phone on the Yahoo fantasy app there is nothing that says drop player

37 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Yeah, I figured it out. Thanks 

• Like 1