Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I will say... who knows about that RB spot. Pitt has a lot invested in Harris, it seems.  

I'm thinking long haul. Maybe there's something wrong and if season goes further sideways maybe they just shut him down and let Warren take over during our fantasy playoffs. Just a thought for people in multiple leagues.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm thinking long haul. Maybe there's something wrong and if season goes further sideways maybe they just shut him down and let Warren take over during our fantasy playoffs. Just a thought for people in multiple leagues.

No you're right. Just.. not all our great ideas in our heads come to fruition!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Edit-PS...if you have tough calls on lineups this week. Carolina/Atlanta game should be played in 20-30mph winds and a lot of rain. Not that many fantasy guys on those teams just heads up.

Just made two changes on my HSN2 league.  Dropped Koo, picked up Gay. Moved DJ Moore to bench and moved WanDale into lineup.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Just made two changes on my HSN2 league.  Dropped Koo, picked up Gay. Moved DJ Moore to bench and moved WanDale into lineup.

I think we've discussed our mutual disdain for Thursday night fantasy games anyway...coupled with bad weather doesn't help much. Just glad our Hoosiers are on so I won't have to watch TNF. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I think we've discussed our mutual disdain for Thursday night fantasy games anyway...coupled with bad weather doesn't help much. Just glad our Hoosiers are on so I won't have to watch TNF. 

I'm actually going to be in Assembly Hall tonight.  Kind of thankful the hurricane helped remove any interest at all that I had about the football game.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Great thing about being able to stream. Watch IU on mute on tv while nfl plays on my phone. 

• Like 1

Good luck to all this week navigating these QB injuries (Allen, Stafford, Murray) and how many players they impact. 

As we get further into November weather starts impacting some games around the country. Keep an eye on Buffalo/Vikings forecast. Lots of fantasy impact in a game that could be played in sleet and rain.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/weather

• Like 1

Champions League Standings - Week 10

Change at the top this week as @Seeking6 takes advantage of a loss by @btownqband moves into first place.  Regardless of which is first and which is second, both have an inside track to a playoff spot.  The final four playoff spots will likely be decided among the 8 teams currently in 3rd through 10th in the standings.

image.png.2f79fccf35de3dd7843ae156cca67314.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HSN2 Standings - Week 10

@JaybobHoosiergoes down, meaning the leader in both leagues suffered a loss this week.  That said, he is still a virtual lock for the playoffs.  One more win would seal it, while he could get in on points even if he loses out.  The other 5 playoff spots?  All 11 of the other teams are still in it.  Even @KDBwould likely get in if he wins out based on his strong points position.  Others, (cough, cough 5fouls, cough cough) are in a much more precarious points situation and likely need to get to 8 wins to have a shot.

image.png.55103d77fe6fd8602ed8df6f9da54029.png

• Like 2

Man you talk about bad beats. Last night in another league one guy just needed 2.1 points from AJ Brown. Didn't get. Another guy was winning but lost on that last touchdown for Washington Defense. I woke up to about 40 texts from the guy saying you have to be the dumbest person in the world to start a D vs Eagles,etc....

Time of the year when fantasy starts getting a little testy. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AccuWeather

@accuweather
A winter storm watch has been issued for parts of western New York ahead of a long-duration lake-effect snow event that could produce potentially record-setting amounts of 3 to 6 feet. bit.ly/3Ec7MA4

ummmmm, I think I might sit Diggs this week.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1