Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

Just now, btownqb said:

James Robinson going to be the guy for the NYJ moving forward? 

I'm just catching up. Been on a bender since Saturday morning with childhood friends...at the Bears game all day yesterday and just coming up for air now. Amazing when you go to a game how much you miss in other stuff.

Good week for me in fantasy it appears. Sorry @rico ! After a couple of losses I had to take it out on someone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Champion League Standings after Week 9.  Time for those of us in the middle of the standings to start sweating it out.  @Sagamoresitting at 5-4, but on the outside looking in for the playoffs.  I know the feeling.  Finished 8-6 last season and missed out.  @NotIThatLivesis red hot with 5 wins in a row.  And, @btownqbcontinues to churn out victories at the top.

image.png.c7d35a6cf007a3658f50466ad9382ac3.png

• Like 2

HSN2 Standings after Week 2.  @JaybobHoosiercontinues to make this his personal playground, dispatching 2nd place Billingsley this week.  those 2 are in good shape for the playoffs.  Meanwhile, I would not count anyone else out.  Even @KDB, who has a solid team, butt as you can tell from his Points Against, he seems to run up against teams that blow up on a given week.  That said, he's perfectly capable of running the table to get to 7-7, and he has a strong enough Points total to potentially get in with that record.  

image.png.13290c29d964b3b0adc4d0131edc0616.png

44 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

HSN2 Standings after Week 2.  @JaybobHoosiercontinues to make this his personal playground, dispatching 2nd place Billingsley this week.  those 2 are in good shape for the playoffs.  Meanwhile, I would not count anyone else out.  Even @KDB, who has a solid team, butt as you can tell from his Points Against, he seems to run up against teams that blow up on a given week.  That said, he's perfectly capable of running the table to get to 7-7, and he has a strong enough Points total to potentially get in with that record.  

image.png.13290c29d964b3b0adc4d0131edc0616.png

My defense finally showed up this week!

2 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Whoop whoop :) 

My 3-headed monster has been really paying off: Lamar Jackson, Cooper Kupp, and Travis Kelce. I’ve been the benefactor of my other players stepping up due to injury or playing better than expected. 

I could not overcome CMC on the bye week and no production from 3 starters. Was closer than I expected to be. Gotta have a bounce back against @Indykev

31 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I could not overcome CMC on the bye week and no production from 3 starters. Was closer than I expected to be. Gotta have a bounce back against @Indykev

It’s crazy how it works out. Two weeks ago in my other league, I had over 130 pts, but still lost because the team I faced had 3 guys double or triple their projected points…. 

This is like golf, love and hate it at the same time lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Get this, in my other league (for money) I have the most points by 70, but I’m in 5th place……. I have 150 more than who’s in 1st place. So frustrating lol. 

Similar in my two highest $ leagues. Have 3rd and 4th most points but have 1174 and 1198 scored against me. Have a really good team and I'm staring at 3-6 and 4-5 right now. The latter I'm feeling good on playoffs but the 3-6 league is basically 1 more loss only time. 7-7 still gets  you in most leagues this year it seems like.

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

@KDBbeat me this past week and deservedly so.  his team is much better than mine on paper.  I'm 4-5 and he's 2-7 on the season.  Found this little snippet in the weekly recap interesting.  I think it helps emphasis how frustrating this game can be.

image.png.96231783fd6f321b8dc336530f7bce6d.png

Wild

Any Steelers fans on here? I'm getting a Zeke/Pollard vibe with this Najee Harris/Warren combo. I picked him up today because I keep reading and seeing Steelers fans say Tomlin should just switch to Warren. Anyone else seeing these things?

Edit-PS...if you have tough calls on lineups this week. Carolina/Atlanta game should be played in 20-30mph winds and a lot of rain. Not that many fantasy guys on those teams just heads up.

Edited by Seeking6

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Any Steelers fans on here? I'm getting a Zeke/Pollard vibe with this Najee Harris/Warren combo. I picked him up today because I keep reading and seeing Steelers fans say Tomlin should just switch to Warren. Anyone else seeing these things?

Yes. 

I was never a fan of Najee Harris from day 1. He's too slow. 

• Like 1