Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

40 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

So long as I make the playoffs, anything can happen.  I battled the Stafford flu for about 6 weeks until @dgambil threw me Tua.   If he can stay healthy 

I should have waited a week to trade him. I felt like he would land me a solid return and he did…but man it was the wrong week to face him for sure. I still felt like I would win but I don’t know what happened to Buffalo in the second half…also the best kicker in the league got shut out. Good luck the rest of the way!

• Like 1

I think I'm starting to figure out some fantasy football nuances.

Burrow is a week 10 bye. Fields was available and has had some good weeks. I picked him up because he faces Detroits defense on week 10. 

Grabbed Tampas D because they play LAC Sunday and the chargers have given up the most fantasy points to defenses this season. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Josh Palmer is the play....Owned by only 50% of leagues on Yahoo. No Williams. No Allen. Ekeler can't do it all

Definitely added him where I could or should. Depending on others he could be a great 1-2 week addition that will see 10+ targets. Everett gets a bump too.

• Like 2

I added D Jackson in all three of my leagues. My wife added him in one. We did this on Tues. JT is currently my favorite player in the league, sucks to have to prepare for him to be out, I was still astonished so many people had an issue with him getting 17-18 touches vs TEN in his first game back.... that ankle was never 100% and it won't be until the off season. 

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

@5foulswe should have a nail bitter this evening. 

Yep.  Sad thing is I have Lamar and Kamara each on one of my other teams.  So, they do good for me on those teams, it hurts me against you.

But, based on the overall situations on those teams, I can survive a mediocre (not bad) performance from Lamar and my Kamara team will likely lose no matter what.  

Lutz is the wild card.  He gets you 10 points and I am probably in trouble.

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Yep.  Sad thing is I have Lamar and Kamara each on one of my other teams.  So, they do good for me on those teams, it hurts me against you.

But, based on the overall situations on those teams, I can survive a mediocre (not bad) performance from Lamar and my Kamara team will likely lose no matter what.  

Lutz is the wild card.  He gets you 10 points and I am probably in trouble.

I'd prefer Lutz not get me points because Kamara is getting me touchdowns. I have Olave in my dynasty league so I'd like to see him have a big game, but I have wrapped that week up already (I am on the bubble for playoffs so would like as many points as points as possible in case it comes down to that). 

If Lamar just wants to break Fields new record I'm good with that :)