Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know I'm going to regret this but benching Edwards in our league. Playing him in couple others. Good luck to everyone this week! 

I benched him as well in my flex position for McLaurin. Also have Zeke in the wings, as Yahoo hasn’t officially ruled him out. Would rather have options on Sunday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I benched him as well in my flex position for McLaurin. Also have Zeke in the wings, as Yahoo hasn’t officially ruled him out. Would rather have options on Sunday.

ESPN updated to basically saying Pollard is getting all the touches. Definitely have options available. Plus....I hate playing guys on Thursday night anyway. Nothing ticks me off to a start of a weekend is playing somebody I borderline should/shouldn't and they rattle off a 5.4

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rico said:

I should have grabbed Hill.

He frustrates the hell out of me, because of I've got Olave on my Champions League team and Kamara on my team in HSN2, and Hill vultures rushing yards and TDs.  I've been cursing him all season, so when it looked like Andrews might sit, I said what the hell and picked him up.  The Saints/Raiders game has the makings of a shootout and if Hill vultures points this week from my other two guys, at least I would still get those points if I played him. 

But, I can't do it if Andrews is playing.  Kind of wish he wasn't so I could see how the Hill thing would work.   My gut tells me Andrews is going to try and play and figure out early on he can't, leaving me with a score below 3.00 or a big fat goose egg.  I'm almost guaranteed 5 point from Hill

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

ESPN updated to basically saying Pollard is getting all the touches. Definitely have options available. Plus....I hate playing guys on Thursday night anyway. Nothing ticks me off to a start of a weekend is playing somebody I borderline should/shouldn't and they rattle off a 5.4

I’d take that most weeks…never in my 15 or so years of fantasy have I had the number of 0.0 in a season…and we are only half way through.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm sitting here in between calls for work and keeping an eye on game and I see the dreaded walk. That just sucks buddy. It's a risk but you had to play him. 

I'm not sure, but I think it's a different injury.  He got tackled and was favoring his shoulder.  But, with a knee AND a shoulder, I can't see them playing him again, unless it's a late drive in the 4th and they need a score to tie or win.  

Not a good TE night for me.  In the other HSN league, I picked up Cade Otten to cover Everett's bye and got a goose egg so far from Otten.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I'm not sure, but I think it's a different injury.  He got tackled and was favoring his shoulder.  But, with a knee AND a shoulder, I can't see them playing him again, unless it's a late drive in the 4th and they need a score to tie or win.  

Not a good TE night for me.  In the other HSN league, I picked up Cade Otten to cover Everett's bye and got a goose egg so far from Otten.

They said Baltimore with the bye only play once in the next 21 days…so he will have time to heal up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Should have handcuffed him….I “like” this kid…have him in all my dynasty leagues 

I would not have started Likely with Andrews active.  And, I personally don't like to carry two tight-ends, especially two with the same bye week.  It would have been better for me if they had ruled Andrews out.  That said, it was a different injury that knocked him out.  Can't plan for that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I would not have started Likely with Andrews active.  And, I personally don't like to carry two tight-ends, especially two with the same bye week.  It would have been better for me if they had ruled Andrews out.  That said, it was a different injury that knocked him out.  Can't plan for that.

No I wouldn’t carry two with Andrews…just saying if you thought about not starting him tonight Likely just needs opportunities in this offense to be special…it’s pretty clear but not enough opportunities to go around.

• Like 1

Glad I benched Edwards.

Starting to get concerned about playing Godwin. Sure, he had 11 targets and caught 6 for 75 yards, but he was only targeted once in the red zone, on a first down out route that gained 2 yards. He was not thrown to in the end zone once, and has yet to score a touchdown. Wondering if there aren't better options.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Glad I benched Edwards.

Starting to get concerned about playing Godwin. Sure, he had 11 targets and caught 6 for 75 yards, but he was only targeted once in the red zone, on a first down out route that gained 2 yards. He was not thrown to in the end zone once, and has yet to score a touchdown. Wondering if there aren't better options.

As the founding member of the Chris Godwin fantasy fan club I'm getting to the point of looking around a bit. He's no longer an official lock each week. Can't believe I even had to type those words honestly. Started tracking him end of 18 and was my 4th/5th round guy in 19. 

Not saying I won't play him but it's getting tiring of seeing him get zero actual looks in redzone like you said.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Glad I benched Edwards.

I can see the Ravens going after Cam Akers  or Tevin Coleman.

23 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

As the founding member of the Chris Godwin fantasy fan club I'm getting to the point of looking around a bit. He's no longer an official lock each week. Can't believe I even had to type those words honestly. Started tracking him end of 18 and was my 4th/5th round guy in 19. 

Not saying I won't play him but it's getting tiring of seeing him get zero actual looks in redzone like you said.

Its Brady.. A women will bring down even the best man over time.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Glad I benched Edwards.

Big PPR guy…I wouldn’t draft him once Brady retires. No way he catches as many balls without him.

• Like 1