Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

40 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

HSN2 after Week 7

Jaybob appears to be in clear control of the top spot here, as he is consistently one of the top scoring teams each week.  Unlike the Champions League, HSN2 might require an 8-6 record to reach the playoffs,

image.png.99b2b8d22abeee8fd3564a31f8fee665.png

The fact that my team is 1-6 blows my mind. LOL. I think it’s pretty loaded. Most points in the league scored against me doesn’t help any.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Sent trades out in both leagues. fire sale!! lol. not really. @KDB how and the hell are you 1-6? best team in the league top to bottom, maybe.

You know you don't get anything out of giving away players, right? 

But while you're giving, feel free to give your good players to me for bags of peanuts :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm super upset I don't get to play against Kelce 🤣

Usually I've been able to survive in most leagues but in two other leagues this bye is coming at worst time. I'm the most points scored for/against guy in both. 2-5 and 3-4 and have combinations of Herbert, Kelce, Williams, Butker, Ekeler all gone this week. Not good for business! 

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

We do a version of it....as well as a playoff fanduel league each round. Right now if I were looking at things for playoff fantasy...get the Bills, Chiefs, and Eagles players.

Bengals going to be a factor.  Slow start due to Burrow's appendicitis.  Offense is improving every week.  Defense has not allowed a TD in second half all season.

They play both the Bills and Chiefs later in regular season, so there will be something to go by come playoffs.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Bengals going to be a factor.  Slow start due to Burrow's appendicitis.  Offense is improving every week.  Defense has not allowed a TD in second half all season.

They play both the Bills and Chiefs later in regular season, so there will be something to go by come playoffs.

Those Bengals sure as hell have the offensive weapons.  

• Like 3