Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

4 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Wilson was in my flex position. My other options are AJ Dillon, who has done nothing for me the last 3 weeks, and McLaurin, who has given up targets this season, and who I don't like playing with a backup quarterback. May be time to hit the waiver wire.

I mean Heineke was the same qb McLaurin had last year…but yeah that offense looks stagnant.

I think the trade hurts everyone. It dilutes the SF offense. Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle…and McCaffrey. They are going to want to run him more and they have way more options in the passing game so I think his catches will drop…while his rushes go up. Not only that Deebo might continue to steal goal line Carrie’s as well…this isn’t good for anyone…well except SF.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I think the trade hurts everyone. It dilutes the SF offense. Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle…and McCaffrey. They are going to want to run him more and they have way more options in the passing game so I think his catches will drop…while his rushes go up. Not only that Deebo might continue to steal goal line Carrie’s as well…this isn’t good for anyone…well except SF.

I wouldn't use CMC too much if I was SF...he might get hurt.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep. I have Kittle in one league and honestly I don't know what to do with him. 8 catches last week was a good sign but now with CMC that's going to be the odd week not normal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Killed any hopes of Mitchell being a league winner when he returns. 😢

Trust me. I had him on Google calendar to start adding in next week or two. No longer....but it's not like CMC stays healthy. If your league allows IR stashes it's not a bad move just in case. Speaking of IR stashes gang....he shouldn't be available but  just in case get Gus Edwards and add him to your IR roster. Should be back to business here soon. 

• Like 1

JK Dobbins officially ruled out this weekend. Drake seems to be the play. Keep an eye on Gus Edwards. Ravens are at Tampa on Thursday next week so they might play it tight with him....but one very little sneaky play if desperate in Fanduel or fantasy is Justice Hill.  

Good luck to all as always. Between byes, injuries, trade deadline approaching....lots of moving parts which makes fantasy so fun. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. I have Kittle in one league and honestly I don't know what to do with him. 8 catches last week was a good sign but now with CMC that's going to be the odd week not normal.

I’d probably sell high on him if you can find a decent replacement. Should be ok this week but I feel the same way about Aiyuk. TE is rough this year though so not many alternatives.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

I saw something similar last night.  I've had to play Rondale Moore the last 2 weeks due to byes.  Last week was very good, at least from a number of catch perspective.  He didnt break off anything big or score.

This week, with Hopkins back, 1 catch on 2 targets.  He's going to be borderline unplayable the rest of the year.

• Like 2

Trust me. I had him on Google calendar to start adding in next week or two. No longer....but it's not like CMC stays healthy. If your league allows IR stashes it's not a bad move just in case. Speaking of IR stashes gang....he shouldn't be available but  just in case get Gus Edwards and add him to your IR roster. Should be back to business here soon. 

Yeah I have him on several teams in my IR…been a rough year. Have him and Javonte on a bunch of my teams…really hard year. Wilson was filling in ok…at least had a solid floor but that option is gone. Usually after bye weeks I go hard at backup running backs. There will be some one that goes down…just hope I have their handcuff…whether it’s a Hillard for Henry or a Brieda for Barkley keeping an eye out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Roster movement in the HSN leagues is fast and furious right now.  Love it!

Friday afternoon injury information at it's peak! Seriously....I'm in more leagues than I need to be but trying to figure out stuff right now is tough....and not just the Ravens, Panthers, 49ers situations......I had to pick up Michel because he's one Henderson Jr fumble away from being P1 in Los Angeles. Few others like that out there too.

Add to that Chiefs and Chargers on bye next week I had to start figuring out a few plays. Picking up Cowboys D because they play Bears. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Friday afternoon injury information at it's peak! Seriously....I'm in more leagues than I need to be but trying to figure out stuff right now is tough....and not just the Ravens, Panthers, 49ers situations......I had to pick up Michel because he's one Henderson Jr fumble away from being P1 in Los Angeles. Few others like that out there too.

Add to that Chiefs and Chargers on bye next week I had to start figuring out a few plays. Picking up Cowboys D because they play Bears. 

I’m officially capping my leagues now. I can’t do more any more. Besides I’m rooting against half my teams as it is…only thing I would do is one more HSN Dynasty league if we ever get one off the ground.

• Like 1