Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Aren't you glad you took my advice yesterday? Jackson paying off for you so far. Would be fitting for me to help someone beat me....haha.

Well I lost both Mitchell and Javonte this year..went from probably the deepest at RB to thinnest real fast. Got a bunch of young guys hoping an injury actually breaks my way but instead it’s just my guys getting hurt. 😢 just not meant to be. To think I passed on Diggs makes me sad. Thought he was going to get back to me in the second rd. And no you won’t lose…my team is pathetic lol. My best receiver caught 3 passes for a whopping 7 yards. 😒

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Well I lost both Mitchell and Javonte this year..went from probably the deepest at RB to thinnest real fast. Got a bunch of young guys hoping an injury actually breaks my way but instead it’s just my guys getting hurt. 😢 just not meant to be. To think I passed on Diggs makes me sad. Thought he was going to get back to me in the second rd. And no you won’t lose…my team is pathetic lol. My best receiver caught 3 passes for a whopping 7 yards. 😒

Jackson was definitely a good plug and play. I did in one league...good numbers for sure!

• Like 1

Going 1-1 in HSN this week.  Going to win in Champions League to get to 3-3 and lose in HSN2 to drop to 2-4.

My Champions League team should be better than 3-3.  Have the 2nd most points scored, but I've suffered some bad luck in matchups.

My HSN2 team is a hot mess.  Wouldn't be surprised if I lose out there.

I'm going to be 6-0 in my ESPN league.  The competition is not as strong as what I face in HSN, but it still feels good to have won them all.  The team is loaded and will only get better once I get all my receivers healthy (Godwin, St. Brown, and Bateman have all missed time).

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Going 1-1 in HSN this week.  Going to win in Champions League to get to 3-3 and lose in HSN2 to drop to 2-4.

My Champions League team should be better than 3-3.  Have the 2nd most points scored, but I've suffered some bad luck in matchups.

My HSN2 team is a hot mess.  Wouldn't be surprised if I lose out there.

I'm going to be 6-0 in my ESPN league.  The competition is not as strong as what I face in HSN, but it still feels good to have won them all.  The team is loaded and will only get better once I get all my receivers healthy (Godwin, St. Brown, and Bateman have all missed time).

Looking at projected point I'll be 2-4 and probably 3rd in points. Of course the week I could have gotten away with less points I get more than necessary.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I called 2 buddies in Denver, both said Mike Boone was the man, pick him up they said, big points this week they said. Both now off christmas card list.

LOL.  I made the same mistake in HSN Champions league.  Thankfully, I won't end up needing him. 

• Like 1

@JaybobHoosierremains on fire and appears to be the frontrunner in HSN2 after 6 weeks, though @Billingsley99is hanging tough despite having 150 less points scored.  Other than Jaybob, no real winning/losing streaks of note in this league.

Trivia Question:  What do you get when you have the 2nd lowest points scored and have had the most points scored against?  I'll actually take 11th place and my 2-4 record, as the raw stats say it should be 0-6.   

image.png.66767478eb14b2f06ba601526fbf49fd.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

:coffee:

That whole situation smells of organization dysfunction. Spend the overall 35th on a RB and time share him in year 1. Bring back a disgruntled vet to timeshare yet again in year 2. Vet gets hurt and seemingly Mike Boone was the guy 2-3 weeks ago. 

Now on a night where your facing a bad rush defense your two backups get 4 carries and the guy you picked up on Wednesday gets 15? I'll have to see what other players are available,etc...but I'm starting the process of unloading Gordon and Boone. Can't trust Denver anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That whole situation smells of organization dysfunction. Spend the overall 35th on a RB and time share him in year 1. Bring back a disgruntled vet to timeshare yet again in year 2. Vet gets hurt and seemingly Mike Boone was the guy 2-3 weeks ago. 

Now on a night where your facing a bad rush defense your two backups get 4 carries and the guy you picked up on Wednesday gets 15? I'll have to see what other players are available,etc...but I'm starting the process of unloading Gordon and Boone. Can't trust Denver anymore. 

Can't trust Denver?  I don't trust Dallas( Dalton "I know nothing" Schultz) or Cincinnati( give me some Tee Pee Higgins).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

You can add Miami, San Francisco, and a few other RB situations to those I don't trust anymore. Haha.

In my league, I played Wilson, Dillon and Benjamin who was supposed to be the big replacement for Conner in Arizona. Combined, they scored me 12.2 points. Fortunately, still won as Burrow had a huge day and my opponent also had his share of underperformers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

In my league, I played Wilson, Dillon and Benjamin who was supposed to be the big replacement for Conner in Arizona. Combined, they scored me 12.2 points. Fortunately, still won as Burrow had a huge day and my opponent also had his share of underperformers.

"Underperformers" pretty much sums up Team Rico.  <sigh>

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, rico said:

"Underperformers" pretty much sums up Team Rico.  <sigh>

Lol.  You're 3-3 and squarely in the playoff hunt.

You want underachieving, let's look at my HSN2 team.  Here are my first 7 picks (had pick 11 in 1st round).  

1) Kamara - Missed 2 full games an 1 partial.

2) Swift - Missed 2 full games and 1 partial

3) D.J. Moore - Victim of unbelivably shitty QB play on totally dysfunctional team.

4) C. Sutton - Victim of very uneven QB play on fairly dysfunctional team.

5) D. Schultz - You are very aware of the pile of poop Schultz has given us this season.

6) Hurts - Okay.  Can't complain here.

7) Mooney - HaHaHaHa....to infinity.

To top it all off, I've had the most points scored against me.  I honestly have no idea how I won the two games I did.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Lol.  You're 3-3 and squarely in the playoff hunt.

You want underachieving, let's look at my HSN2 team.  Here are my first 7 picks (had pick 11 in 1st round).  

1) Kamara - Missed 2 full games an 1 partial.

2) Swift - Missed 2 full games and 1 partial

3) D.J. Moore - Victim of unbelivably shitty QB play on totally dysfunctional team.

4) C. Sutton - Victim of very uneven QB play on fairly dysfunctional team.

5) D. Schultz - You are very aware of the pile of poop Schultz has given us this season.

6) Hurts - Okay.  Can't complain here.

7) Mooney - HaHaHaHa....to infinity.

To top it all off, I've had the most points scored against me.  I honestly have no idea how I won the two games I did.  

Full point PPR league I went Jefferson, Kelce, Mike Williams, Chris Godwin, JK Dobbins with first 5. I get it on JK but those first 4 in a full point PPR league should have me better than 2-4. I've got Robinson, Pollard, Eno, and both Denver fpacks for RB's.

I think this is my last year of zero RB strategy. I need to secure one no matter what in the first 3 rounds next year and on top of that I'll be jumping up to get QB as well. I waited for QB and stuck with Stafford/Lawrence. I dumped Stafford 2 weeks ago and now playing weekly waiver wire go round...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Full point PPR league I went Jefferson, Kelce, Mike Williams, Chris Godwin, JK Dobbins with first 5. I get it on JK but those first 4 in a full point PPR league should have me better than 2-4. I've got Robinson, Pollard, Eno, and both Denver fpacks for RB's.

I think this is my last year of zero RB strategy. I need to secure one no matter what in the first 3 rounds next year and on top of that I'll be jumping up to get QB as well. I waited for QB and stuck with Stafford/Lawrence. I dumped Stafford 2 weeks ago and now playing weekly waiver wire go round...

I hear you on the QB.  My top 3 picks in the Champions league out of the 2 hole were Jeffetson, Barkley, and Andrews.  Turns out I got a steal in Barkley and very good value from Andrews.

Hit the jackpot with Jacobs  in round 4 or 5 as well.  My issues is QB.  Waited too long on QB.  Floundered with Russ the first few weeks, benched him this week to pick up Geno just in time for Geno to have a bad week. 

I can't help but wonder how good my team would have been if I would have taken Hurts in the 4/5 turn.  Dont remember, but Lamar may have been available then as well.  Still could have had all of Jefferson, Barkley, Andrew, and Jacob and selected Hurts.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1