Spots Open - HSN Fantasy Football

On 10/25/2022 at 7:38 AM, KDB said:

The fact that my team is 1-6 blows my mind. LOL. I think it’s pretty loaded. Most points in the league scored against me doesn’t help any.

On 10/25/2022 at 12:55 PM, Indykev said:

@KDB how and the hell are you 1-6? best team in the league top to bottom, maybe.

KDB's defense turning in another discouraging performance.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Nothing easier than getting their a-- absolutely destroyed in fantasy for a week and moving along. It's the less than 5 point losses that hurt. 

I'm afraid I might be headed for one of those less than 5-point losses in Champions League.  And, if it turns out that way, Singletary getting stopped an inch from a TD and Jefferson falling 2 yards short of the 100-yard bonus would be two small things that could have made a difference.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I am 7-0 in my league, and lead in points scored.

Through last night, the only player I have who has scored in double digits is my kicker--Succop, who scored me 10.

I have Burrow and Chubb yet to play tonight, and need a cool 88 from them to pull this one out.

Yikes.

One league I'm in I got blown out again...I scored a nice 135 my opponent scored 195+....up against Murray, Diggs, Brown, Kamara yesterday. After 8 weeks I'll have 1096 scored against me in full point PPR but nothing else abnormal scoring wise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I am 7-0 in my league, and lead in points scored.

Through last night, the only player I have who has scored in double digits is my kicker--Succop, who scored me 10.

I have Burrow and Chubb yet to play tonight, and need a cool 88 from them to pull this one out.

Yikes.

After this week, I'm going to be 4-4 in both HSN leagues and 7-1 in my ESPN league.  I think all 3 should have a better record.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

After this week, I'm going to be 4-4 in both HSN leagues and 7-1 in my ESPN league.  I think all 3 should have a better record.

I better win or I will be 2-6 and still 3rd in total points for. Right now it's 50-50 and I have Burrow and Amari Cooper playing tonight. So I should pull it out and be 3-5. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I better win or I will be 2-6 and still 3rd in total points for. Right now it's 50-50 and I have Burrow and Amari Cooper playing tonight. So I should pull it out and be 3-5. 

You and 5fouls will be right together for 3rd/4th in points after this week. I'll narrow the gap to about 10-25pts on Seeking. Depends on Chubb this evening. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

Champions league standings after Week 8

Apparently one of my ex-wives now works for Yahoo Fantasy Sports.  @NotIThatLivesand I not only have exactly the same record, but we have EXACTLY the same POINTS SCORED.  Yet, he gets top billing in the standings.  All of the normal tie-breakers should favor me.  I come first alphabetically.  I have fewer points scored against me.  We haven't played each other yet, so it's not a head-to-head thing.  

Susan, you haven't answered my calls for a while.  Are you behind this?

image.png.efb42f95252fd4b72d644fbb00af2f35.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Apparently one of my ex-wives now works for Yahoo Fantasy Sports.  @NotIThatLivesand I not only have exactly the same record, but we have EXACTLY the same POINTS SCORED.  Yet, he gets top billing in the standings.  All of the normal tie-breakers should favor me.  I come first alphabetically.  I have fewer points scored against me.  We haven't played each other yet, so it's not a head-to-head thing.  

Looks like I've played tougher competition.  But that's pretty wild. I'm willing to bet I've left more points on the bench

52 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

4 in a row. He's HOT!!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Glad to put that week behind me. Lost in every single league I'm in. Never so glad to be able to change lineups. Wow that was a bad week. No Chiefs, Chargers....and Davante has 1 catch for 3 yards. 2022 Week 8 will go down in the record books for me....

33 minutes ago, btownqb said:

183 points this week and my QB scored less than 2 points. 

Impressive win and week for sure. In 3 of my leagues this week my opponents scored 183 (you), 191, and 195....combinations of Henry, Murray, Kamara, Brown, Waddle, Pollard,etc...just an all out a-- kicking given to me. Haha. 

• Like 2