HSN Fantasy Football 2024

Should I play Kelce in all 3 of my leagues, or hedge my bets in at least one of them?  I'm concerned the game will get out of hand early and they will rest him.

My options are Schultz, L. Thomas, and Musgrave.

I used to have LaPorta in my ESPN league, but traded him for Waddle.  Otherwise, I would have seriously considered it there.

Thoughts about the other options if I do choose to hedge in a league?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Should I play Kelce in all 3 of my leagues, or hedge my bets in at least one of them?  I'm concerned the game will get out of hand early and they will rest him.

My options are Schultz, L. Thomas, and Musgrave.

I used to have LaPorta in my ESPN league, but traded him for Waddle.  Otherwise, I would have seriously considered it there.

Thoughts about the other options if I do choose to hedge in a league?

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Was out all day. The way I look at it is if they are active you play the stars.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Was out all day. The way I look at it is if they are active you play the stars.

Thanks.  I did end up playing him in all 3 and glad I did.  Can't claim credit for it.  Was travelling to a college visit for my daughter and got stuck in traffic.  Since I was doing the driving, was unable to make any changes.  Worked out.   

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Pollard and Montgomery are my starting RB's with Diggs and Allen as my WR's. Each week I mix in 1 of Mostert, Puka or Devonta Smith as my flex. With Wilson not being activated from IR I'm going Mostert for sure.

That's stacked, nice man!

I could make an argument for sitting Allen in place of Mostert, but I don't think there is a "wrong" answer. 

• Like 1

When you get in multiple leagues you have core moves that you make or players you target but man I've got this one league (non PPR) that I just stink at. I know my team is good on paper but the non PPR component is killing me. I'm 2-4 on the year and just keep running into bad play. I almost feel like I need to bulk trade some of my depth to get sure things each week.

Nacua, Ridley, Rachaad White, and Deebo...combined for barely 10 points yesterday. 

HSN Champions League Managers

I will consider legitimate offers for Kelce.  However, I ask that you don't officially send it to me through Yahoo at this point.  I don't want to be accepting/rejecting offers without seeing the whole landscape.  Send me an IM through HSN with an offer by the end of day Wednesday.  On Thursday, I will evaluate any offers and let you know whether to send through Yahoo, decline, or offer a counter. 

Package deals with multiple players on one or both sides are also welcome.  However, please note that I do not need any additional WR2 or WR3 type players.  I have 5 of those already. 

@ephul; @Indykev; @iuswingman; @Seeking6; @B_A; @dgambill; @ATX_sig; @Parakeet Jones; @btownqb; @NotIThatLives; @mrflynn03 

Anyone have any tidbits TE-wise? Thoughts, strategies? Anything? lol I have Engram... and by all accounts is absolutely heavily involved in the Jags passing game... 

I play in a non ppr league, Engram is avg 4.3 ppg... someone like TJ Hockenson seems like he would be A LOT more valuable than someone like Engram, but he's only avg 6.3 ppg.

I have CMC, Kamara, R White, Ford, and A Wilson... do I try and trade R White for Hockenson? something like that? idk. 

helllllllp 

• Like 1

I thought about offering someone--- Engram+ R White for Devonte Williams+Hockenson. 

It would make my starting lineup...

Mahomes

CMC

Kamara

Waddle

Cooper/G Wilson

Hockenson.... instead of Engram

Bench- Cooper/G Wilson, J Ford, and Devonte Williams...instead of R White. 

.....not sure the person I would propose this would take it, but 🤷‍♂️

42 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Anyone have any tidbits TE-wise? Thoughts, strategies? Anything? lol I have Engram... and by all accounts is absolutely heavily involved in the Jags passing game... 

I play in a non ppr league, Engram is avg 4.3 ppg... someone like TJ Hockenson seems like he would be A LOT more valuable than someone like Engram, but he's only avg 6.3 ppg.

I have CMC, Kamara, R White, Ford, and A Wilson... do I try and trade R White for Hockenson? something like that? idk. 

helllllllp 

In my leagues where I don't have Kelce I'm in TE purgatory. Been rotating in guys like Logan Thomas when healthy, Ertz, and Higbee but not getting much from them. To me Hockenson is 2nd or 3rd best fantasy tight end in football so if you can get him do it. It would take more than White though I believe.

I'm in a weird spot in one league. Tons of depth so I do overpay for Kelce and lose 2 quality starters or do I value the quality depth because you never know with injuries.

Tough call. Good luck to you.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

In my leagues where I don't have Kelce I'm in TE purgatory. Been rotating in guys like Logan Thomas when healthy, Ertz, and Higbee but not getting much from them. To me Hockenson is 2nd or 3rd best fantasy tight end in football so if you can get him do it. It would take more than White though I believe.

I'm in a weird spot in one league. Tons of depth so I do overpay for Kelce and lose 2 quality starters or do I value the quality depth because you never know with injuries.

Tough call. Good luck to you.

The team I'm trading with is starting McClaughin (Denver's backup) and Dalvin Cook at RB this week, or I would agree with you. They have A Jones on the bench... so they are very RB-thin. 

The team has excellent WRs-- Kupp, M Brown, Adams, and Addison. 

The bold is my conundrum every year. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The team I'm trading with is starting McClaughin (Denver's backup) and Dalvin Cook at RB this week, or I would agree with you. They have A Jones on the bench... so they are very RB-thin. 

The team has excellent WRs-- Kupp, M Brown, Adams, and Addison. 

The bold is my conundrum every year. 

Thing about Kelce he's as certain as it gets. Right now my TE sucks....so I do offer a JT and Puca type package to shore up the team or struggle at TE all year and potentially never use the other guys because of depth. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Thing about Kelce he's as certain as it gets. Right now my TE sucks....so I do offer a JT and Puca type package to shore up the team or struggle at TE all year and potentially never use the other guys because of depth. 

How tf do the ppl in your league allow you to have a team so loaded you might not play those two!?!?!?! 

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

In my league we have one less starter (no RB2 spot)... so being weak anywhere is harder to compensate for... 

• Like 1