HSN Fantasy Football 2024

16 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I am now down both my starting backs. First , Chubb. Now Conner. I had to start Dalvin Cook today. I have put a claim in for Breese Hall, so the rest of you guys in HSN2 can ignore that he’s on waivers 😛😛👍

It is what it is now, but in the future can we not call out when a good player hits waivers? 

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Dang @5fouls nice week! That lineup you have now is pretty tough. Besides D and Cooper you don't have to touch a thing hopefully all year!

25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I swear the waiver wire giveth and potentially the waiver wire taketh. Achane dealing with a knee injury. For those of us riding that gravy train the last few weeks keep an eye on it. 

I was surprised when my team started 0-3.  Thought it was quite a bit better than that.  Getting Achane seemed to be the last piece and the perfect piece to the puzzle.  

If he's out for any length of time, I'm back to feeling uneasy about things.  

• Like 1

I have several best ball teams.  One, in particular, is worth mentioning this week.  

It starts 3 WR.  I have 6 on my roster.

• A. St, Brown
  • T, Higgins
  • C. Godwin
  • Q. Johnston
  • D. Mooney
  • V. Jefferson

That's DNP, DNP, Bye, Bye, 0.00, and 0.00 for a grand total WR points on the week of 0.00.  And, given that Nick Chubb was the #1 RB drafted RB for the team, and you can imagine it was not a particularly banner scoring week for the team.  Amazingly, the team was not the worst in the league, finishing 9th out of 10. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So I have a $ PPR league where I've assembled some good talent and depth via late draft picks and waiver wire.

Choose 1 of the following this week. Mostert, Devonta Smith, and Puka Nucua.

First of all.. Jesus.  Good options.  

I almost always lean RB... and with Achane out, I think I'd go Mostert, but absolutely cannot say you're "wrong" if you play Puka. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

First of all.. Jesus.  Good options.  

I almost always lean RB... and with Achane out, I think I'd go Mostert, but absolutely cannot say you're "wrong" if you play Puka. 

Dude this league fell in my lap this year. I went Diggs, Pollard, Devonta, Keenan with my first 4. Added Montgomery and Mostert in rounds 8 and 10 and added Puka after week 1. I also have Mike Evans, Jeudy, and Addison peppered in there.

My bench is as deep as I've ever had. I'm going Mostert vs Carolina rush D. My only weak spot is TE and I'm waiting for the right time to overpay for Kelce. 

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Dude this league fell in my lap this year. I went Diggs, Pollard, Devonta, Keenan with my first 4. Added Montgomery and Mostert in rounds 8 and 10 and added Puka after week 1. I also have Mike Evans, Jeudy, and Addison peppered in there.

My bench is as deep as I've ever had. I'm going Mostert vs Carolina rush D. My only weak spot is TE and I'm waiting for the right time to overpay for Kelce. 

Man I'm with you... 

QB- Mahomes

RB- CMC, Kamara, J Ford, R White, and A Wilson

WR- G Wilson, Waddle, Cooper, and Pickens 

K- Maher 

TE- Engram..  who I like a lot, but it's non ppr and he hasn't caught a TD. 

I can't trade for Kelce--- week 10 already has too many byes on my team, but I've been looking at some other options, for sure. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Man I'm with you... 

QB- Mahomes

RB- CMC, Kamara, J Ford, R White, and A Wilson

WR- G Wilson, Waddle, Cooper, and Pickens 

K- Maher 

TE- Engram..  who I like a lot, but it's non ppr and he hasn't caught a TD. 

I can't trade for Kelce--- week 10 already has too many byes on my team, but I've been looking at some other options, for sure. 

Pretty darn stacked as well. Amazing some years how it happens. Little bit of luck on my end. Hitting on Montgomery and Mostert late makes anyone look smart. Good luck! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Herbert is playing v a much tougher defense. He's also lost Mike Williams. He gets Ekeler back, and the Chargers might want to focus on his running.

I'd got Fields and hope last week wasn't an anomaly.

That’s what I was leaning towards… I’m in a lot better position at QB compared to week 3 when all I had was fields and he was coming off three straight disappointing games

6 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

So I have a $ PPR league where I've assembled some good talent and depth via late draft picks and waiver wire.

Choose 1 of the following this week. Mostert, Devonta Smith, and Puka Nucua.

Mostert.  Game could get out of hand early causing Dolphins to go ground heavy in 2nd half.

• Like 1