HSN Fantasy Football 2024

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Look at @KDB they have to be asking what did I do to deserve this? A very respectable 536 and he's got 606 against? Ouch. Water always finds level though.

Happens to me every year in the HSN league. I scored the most points in HSN2 last year and missed the playoffs. LOL.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Same as other comment. @ephulhas to be going I'm lapping the field (big week last week I know) but 573 vs me? 

Happens every year it seems like. Come for the King, best not miss! 🤣

Thankfully, my team has been scoring pretty consistent every week. Even without the big week last week, my team has scored pretty good.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ephul said:

Happens every year it seems like. Come for the King, best not miss! 🤣

Thankfully, my team has been scoring pretty consistent every week. Even without the big week last week, my team has scored pretty good.

Omar listening. Your team will be just fine as it stands.

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Can't ask for any Moore than that!  😎

In HSN2, @Sagamore has both Moore and Fields.  @KoB2011, whatcha going to do about that?  You going to lie down like the Commanders or fight back?

It's not the 41 from Fields, is the 54 from Moore that is going to be impossible to overcome. Allen can close the game enough on that 41, but my WR are doo doo.

22 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

If needing a cheap WR for one week because of byes.....Kalif Raymond might fit the mold for other leagues. St Brown isn't going to play, Reynolds will still be the main guy but KR might be a filler. Lions will have Monty, LaPorta, and Reynolds only.

Jamo is back, wouldn’t be surprised to see him bust a couple big plays. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Campbell had some interesting comments this week. Doesn't sound like he's instantly back in the lineup for sure. 

Agreed on that front, I have him in both my dynasty leagues so I’ve been following closely. Just saying, if you need a WR he could be a good boom option. Guy like that can make his worth in one touch. 

• Like 1

Mostly posting this because I know @Seeking6 sometimes gets intrigued by the difference in dynasty and redraft…

In my 12 team, Superflex full point PPR dynasty, I just traded Achane, Pickett, 2024 1st, 2024 2nd, and 2025 2nd for the Jalen Hurts and a 2025 3rd. It was a slight overpay, but I’ve now got Hurts, Burrow, and JJ. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Mostly posting this because I know @Seeking6 sometimes gets intrigued by the difference in dynasty and redraft…

In my 12 team, Superflex full point PPR dynasty, I just traded Achane, Pickett, 2024 1st, 2024 2nd, and 2025 2nd for the Jalen Hurts and a 2025 3rd. It was a slight overpay, but I’ve now got Hurts, Burrow, and JJ. 

Thanks. So I'm assuming that you might be in win now mode or do you value Hurts that much more than anything you can get in 2 next drafts?

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Thanks. So I'm assuming that you might be in win now mode or do you value Hurts that much more than anything you can get in 2 next drafts?

I am kinda in win now mode, but Hurts in a Superflex Dynasty is really valuable because of his age and because of the importance of having good QB play.

I paid Olave and Devonta Smith for Burrow which is about market rate if that’s any indication of a top 5 QBs value. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Something to keep an eye on. It's not been discussed much but Najee Harris has a hamstring issue. Jaylen Warren could be in line for more use today and moving forward.

I have Harris and Yahoo hasn’t said beep about any issues!!! Of course both my RB’s have been killing me so what’s new?🤷🏼‍♂️