HSN Fantasy Football 2024

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Weird big week for some. Glad to have a few pieces. I'm winning by a large margin in a few leagues and absolutely getting destroyed in a couple. Raheem Mostert...what an 8th round pick. We'll see how it plays out this for sure.

Keenan Allen has been a stud year in and year out. He seems like a guy that will eventually lose a step and have a big time loss in production, but it just doesn't happen. He is quietly one of the most consistent point scorers year after year

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ephul said:

Keenan Allen has been a stud year in and year out. He seems like a guy that will eventually lose a step and have a big time loss in production, but it just doesn't happen. He is quietly one of the most consistent point scorers year after year

I've had Keenan in multiple leagues going back 6 years at least. Honestly depending on how things play out I've targeted Kelce, Allen, and Godwin for the past 4 years minimally. Especially in PPR leagues. Those first 3 picks alone have been worth 300+ receptions out of the gate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

What a roller coaster first 3 weeks. I hate me team, I hate my team, well maybe its not to bad, My team f'ing SUCKS!!!  LOL.

Things are so bad for me that in the Champions League, even as a huge Bengals fan,  I'm sort of rooting against Joe Mixon tonight.  He has even an average game and I'm 0-3.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Things are so bad for me that in the Champions League, even as a huge Bengals fan,  I'm sort of rooting against Joe Mixon tonight.  He has even an average game and I'm 0-3.  

Tough one for sure because it sounds like Burrow is playing but wouldn't surprise me if Bengals lean on Mixon given how bad the Rams rush defense is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Tough one for sure because it sounds like Burrow is playing but wouldn't surprise me if Bengals lean on Mixon given how bad the Rams rush defense is. 

Really wish Burrow was not playing.  He's not 100% and the risk is significant.  People are worried about the playoffs when they should be worrying about long term impacts to the player.

A 60% Burrow is not a better option than a 100% Jake Browning.  A QB that can't plant and step into a throw is not going to be effective.  

They can win this game with Browning.  Take them one at at a time and see what happens.  49ers did okay with throwing Purdy out there last season.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Really wish Burrow was not playing.  He's not 100% and the risk is significant.  People are worried about the playoffs when they should be worrying about long term impacts to the player.

A 60% Burrow is not a better option than a 100% Jake Browning.  A QB that can't plant and step into a throw is not going to be effective.  

They can win this game with Browning.  Take them one at at a time and see what happens.  49ers did okay with throwing Purdy out there last season.

Plenty of us on this board are fans of teams who have been chasing the QB season for years, decades, and lifetimes. I would treat Joey B with kid gloves. He's already shown what he can do. Get healthy first and play later. Chase seemed to be right in the summer when he said don't come back until after week 5 right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

If they were 2-0 or even 1-1 I would think they’d sit him. The research says that 0-3 teams don’t make the playoffs 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

If they were 2-0 or even 1-1 I would think they’d sit him. The research says that 0-3 teams don’t make the playoffs 

They should be able to beat the Rams without him.  At least 50/50 at home.

They are in a lot worse position if he tears the thing.

Week 3 in HSN2

@Steubenhoosier and @PAHoosiersit atop the standings, while EIGHT of the 12 teams are floundering at 1-2.  

Lucky Louie award goes to @Indykevwho could have beaten only 2 other teams this week, and just happened to be going against one of them.  

@HoosierDPU95 goes from winless to 5th place on the strength of a single victory while posting the high score for the league for the week.  

image.png.a4d4a6a23e51a44739ffc8040eed5804.png

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Week 3 in HSN2

@Steubenhoosier and @PAHoosiersit atop the standings, while EIGHT of the 12 teams are floundering at 1-2.  

Lucky Louie award goes to @Indykevwho could have beaten only 2 other teams this week, and just happened to be going against one of them.  

@HoosierDPU95 goes from winless to 5th place on the strength of a single victory while posting the high score for the league for the week.  

image.png.a4d4a6a23e51a44739ffc8040eed5804.png

Tom Allen says a win is a win no matter if you get your ass whipped for 4 quarters. Came through in the end. lol.:coffee:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Da'Von Achane will have 0.7 fantasy points this week since I used my #1 waiver position to pick him up in Champions League.  You heard it here first.

Happens to me every time.

I think you'll be just fine but it is funny how it happens. 2 weeks ago we all ran for Joshua Kelley (I did in 3 leagues) and he's given us basically 6 points since Ekeler went down.

• Like 2

Made this trade in my dynasty league yesterday:

Giving: Miles Sanders, Jerome Ford, Tutu Atwell, Late 2nd, Late 4th

Receiving: Brian Robinson, Isaiah Likely, Jaleel McLaughlin, Mid 1st, Mid 3rd

I tried for a while prying at him to give up Tank Dell rather than Likely and McLaughlin but he wouldn't do it, understandably so.. Still like this for me a lot. I will very likely finish in the top 3 (total points league) so my late 2nd has little value in the rookie draft and owning multiple first round picks is something I always try to do. Also love this upcoming rookie class. He was weak at RB.. I don't think Ford has any real long term value. I have Andrews as well so I like getting the Likely handcuff. I've had Sanders since our transition to dynasty a few years ago and have been shopping him for a long time, I like Robinson a lot.. Only 24. Hoping he keeps his good start up and can maybe be a workhorse for them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Made this trade in my dynasty league yesterday:

Giving: Miles Sanders, Jerome Ford, Tutu Atwell, Late 2nd, Late 4th

Receiving: Brian Robinson, Isaiah Likely, Jaleel McLaughlin, Mid 1st, Mid 3rd

I tried for a while prying at him to give up Tank Dell rather than Likely and McLaughlin but he wouldn't do it, understandably so.. Still like this for me a lot. I will very likely finish in the top 3 (total points league) so my late 2nd has little value in the rookie draft and owning multiple first round picks is something I always try to do. Also love this upcoming rookie class. He was weak at RB.. I don't think Ford has any real long term value. I have Andrews as well so I like getting the Likely handcuff. I've had Sanders since our transition to dynasty a few years ago and have been shopping him for a long time, I like Robinson a lot.. Only 24. Hoping he keeps his good start up and can maybe be a workhorse for them.

I've never done a dynasty league but some of you guys on here have my interest peaked. I always enjoy the future stuff too. I mean a player like Quentin Johnston not just this year but when father time catches up with Keenan....where did he go your drafts? Just curious how that stuff plays out in dynasty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KDB said:

I have never seen 250 points. Holy $%^&. With only one flex as well? Wow.

I'm trying to remember a 250 spot as well. One year I came close with Gurley, Kelce, Keenan, James Conner at Steelers, and Thielen but 250 was just awesome.

Fanduel was crazy this weekend. Typically 200+ guarantees a good chunk of loot. I did a 208 with the Dolphins stack and only won $25.

• Like 1