HSN Fantasy Football 2024

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to those brave enough for trying to figure out the Ravens RB situation. I've tried and failed many times. 

No doubt!! NE also is always notorious about completely coming up with different game plans from week to week and having a guy rush for 150 yds and then make him inactive the next. I Just stay away from those situations. I feel like Phillys backfield will be like that this year too.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

No doubt!! NE also is always notorious about completely coming up with different game plans from week to week and having a guy rush for 150 yds and then make him inactive the next. I Just stay away from those situations. I feel like Phillys backfield will be like that this year too.

Yep....all 3 of those and probably could add KC to the mix too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Since he's already rostered hope it's ok to share. Ekeler downgraded to doubtful. Run to get Joshua Kelley if already not rostered....he probably should be just in case grab him. 

Our brothers in the HSN leagues were all over that.  I went to pick Kelley up Thursday afternoon after work and he had already been snagged up in both HSN leagues.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to everyone this week. Can't wait to see what nightmares (injuries) or surprises await us. 

I didn't want Kirk exposure in both my HSN leagues, so I started him in HSN2 and put in Allgeier against you in Champions instead.  I was kicking myself and then looked over at your bench and saw Nacua, Evans, and K. Williams over there and thought to myself how lucky I was.  You could have beat me by 100 points if you had those guys in.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I didn't want Kirk exposure in both my HSN leagues, so I started him in HSN2 and put in Allgeier against you in Champions instead.  I was kicking myself and then looked over at your bench and saw Nacua, Evans, and K. Williams over there and thought to myself how lucky I was.  You could have beat me by 100 points if you had those guys in.  

Just stacking some depth. Nacua I believe in. Evans is going to get his targets and now with the Cam Akers trade stuff I got Kyren as a handcuff.

We'll see how it plays out this year. Loooooooooooong season. 

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

2 weeks in and so far Kelce, Ekeler, Barkley, Chubb have or will miss time and because of injuries to Rodgers and Burrow....Chase and Wilson's value has been altered so far.

Good friend of mine who is RB heavy drafter went Barkley/Chubb at the turn. Not good!

I can’t go rb early anymore…middle rds I might go back to back to back but I just can’t do it first 3 rds anymore. Between committees and injuries I’m not sure I’ll do that again. Just a lot of middling guys with how most backfields are deployed…no sense of wasting picks when you will pick up suitable replacements in the waiver wire.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I can’t go rb early anymore…middle rds I might go back to back to back but I just can’t do it first 3 rds anymore. Between committees and injuries I’m not sure I’ll do that again. Just a lot of middling guys with how most backfields are deployed…no sense of wasting picks when you will pick up suitable replacements in the waiver wire.

I've been a zero RB guy for years. Unless I have someone I really, really want I won't touch until round 5 or so. Last week (Kyren) and this week (Ford) you have 2 heavy starters  that nobody knew about 21 days ago. Especially in PPR leagues. Get me the receptions early. I'll figure the RB stuff out later.