HSN Fantasy Football 2024

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

First, I want to say I'm not calling you out @trc.  You're simply doing what Yahoo let you do.  But, this transaction should not have been allowed since Goff played Thursday night.  @KDBor @Indykev, or anyone else that has been a Commissioner in the past, is there a league setting that's not right?  Or, is this a Yahoo glitch?

image.png.d8b1e07229608f78c4587492e9bef8e3.png

Yes that never happens. i'll check the settings if it my league.

26 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Yes that never happens. i'll check the settings if it my league.

It's actually both leagues.  I checked and it was going to let me drop guys on my roster who were in Thursday's game.  It would not let me move them on or off the bench, but it would have let me drop them and add someone else.  

Edit:  I checked the settings and don't think it is even an option.  I think it's a system wide glitch.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

It's actually both leagues.  I checked and it was going to let me drop guys on my roster who were in Thursday's game.  It would not let me move them on or off the bench, but it would have let me drop them and add someone else.  

Edit:  I checked the settings and don't think it is even an option.  I think it's a system wide glitch.  

I wonder why so many people have been dropping KC receivers last couple days. 

9 hours ago, dgambill said:

I wonder why so many people have been dropping KC receivers last couple days. 

Seriously, don't worry about it.  It was something Yahoo allowed that they have never allowed before.  Doesn't mean it was even an error.  For all we know, it was an intentional change to their general structure.  I hope they fix/change it, but if they don't I'll even look for opportunities to use it in the future.

• Like 1

If I had been playing @Steubenhoosierin HSN2, he would have beat my projected total after tonight with just Tua and Ridley.  @trcwill beat my projected total after tonight with just Tyreke and either Watson or St. Brown.  @Indykevis projected to beat me by 41, with 36 of that difference being Defense & Special teams.  

But, by golly, Yahoo gave me that A+ grade for my draft.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

If I had been playing @Steubenhoosierin HSN2, he would have beat my projected total after tonight with just Tua and Ridley.  @trcwill beat my projected total after tonight with just Tyreke and either Watson or St. Brown.  @Indykevis projected to beat me by 41, with 36 of that difference being Defense & Special teams.  

I was pretty happy with my D- grade by Yahoo. Some tinkering needs to be done but always feels good to start off in the W column.

7 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Made you my Bi^*& in both leagues with my D- teams....:coffee: 🤣

• Sad 1

Each week, I will try to post a little information about each of the HSN leagues in case you have any interest in what's going on in the one you are not in and/or in case you want to make fun of people that lose by 40 like I did.  Here are the Week 1 results for HSN Champions.  @btownqb; @ephul; @iuswingman; @B_A; and @mrflynn03 join me in the quest to go 0-14.  In a related note, @ephul really needs to come up with a new team name as 'Unrivaled' no longer seems to apply.

image.png.a51a24349ba606d2d3e15f9f54227b91.png

• Like 2

In HSN2, @Steubenhoosierposted the high score for either league, riding the wave created by Tua, Ridley, Pittman, and Chubb.  All I can say to that is Yahoo gave me an A+ draft grade.  Steub didn't get that on his report card.   Close game prize of the week goes to @Sagamoreand @Drroogh

Congrats to all the winners in both leagues.  Except @Indykev

image.png.c075cfc3be114d36f6d32c12a77ab740.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Each week, I will try to post a little information about each of the HSN leagues in case you have any interest in what's going on in the one you are not in and/or in case you want to make fun of people that lose by 40 like I did.  Here are the Week 1 results for HSN Champions.  @btownqb; @ephul; @iuswingman; @B_A; and @mrflynn03 join me in the quest to go 0-14.  In a related note, @ephul really needs to come up with a new team name as 'Unrivaled' no longer seems to apply.

image.png.a51a24349ba606d2d3e15f9f54227b91.png

Yeah my auto draft team blows.  

Do I have a kicker that keeps me in HSN1 if I don't finish high enough? Or? 

37 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yeah my auto draft team blows.  

Do I have a kicker that keeps me in HSN1 if I don't finish high enough? Or? 

No kicker.  The only one that gets a free pass this season to stay in Champions for next year is @dgambill, who won the title last season.  His free pass is only good for this season.   

Edited by 5fouls